Answer a few questions so that we have the information needed to diagnose.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Strain ::::: Purple Blue Berry, Super Sour
Soil :::::Fox Farms
Planted in ::::: 5 Gallon Buckets
PH :::::: Stays between 6.0-6.5
Nutrients:::::Soon to start using Fox Farms Trio
Light::::: 1000 watt Sunraise (Amazon)
Daily Temp::::: 75-77
Night Temp :::::::73-75
Humidity :::::: 50-60
Ventilation:::::: 350 cfm Exhaust Fan
Grow Room ::::Use Window Air Conditioner
Dehumidifier & Humidifier:::::: Both On Hand
Do you have drain holes in those buckets? And how old are they? Oh and welcome to the forum I always forget that part.
That light is only 100 watts so better lighting is going to be necessary when in flower.
Soil is damp: watering should be only when about to wilt.
The one picture shows an old beat-up fan leaf but not the whole plant. Please provide so we can help.
Yes theres plenty of drain holes, also using 40 flourescent light, ill post more pictures