First time grower help please- Blueberry and Northern Lights Fems

@bob31 @SmoknGranny here are some pictures

4 Likes

The Garden looks Super Healthy @jmlove123

2 Likes

I hope so thanks a lot of it is because of you. I just hope the potatoes don’t start to grow :joy:

2 Likes

That would be a bonus! hahaha

2 Likes

Maybe it would be a hybrid potato

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be interesting? Weed on the top and potatoes below the soil! LOL

1 Like

Those would be some awesome mashed potato’s

more like “SMASHED” Potatos hahaha

5 Likes

Good one :exploding_head:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny this is what my poor daughter is putting up with today lol

Yep. I have seen something similar. I don’t know how you do it but then I don’t know how my “daughter” does it some days.

1 Like

Some days are easier than others that is how lol :joy: @SmoknGranny

1 Like

Yeah. It’s that way when I have to deal with my hubby. But still … I admire you :hugs:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny I just do what I have to so they are both happy and healthy. I also get days off cause I am divorced from there dad.

2 Likes

Clones one stayed perked up the other two are drooping again the rest of the girls are looking good hopefully switching light schedule on my birthday. Lol

5 Likes

Okay so @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny I switch my lights to 12/12 yesterday and I watered today. Not sure how they look though and thoughts

5 Likes

Calling a experts lol @willd @Smokin_ernie @bob31 @North_East_Newbie @M4ur @SmoknGranny @Tylan @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 please take a look at my pics and let me know what i need to do. I feel my girls are looking a little rough. Today is 1 week since i switched the lights to 12/12 and i have been fighting gnats. Thanks in advance for all help you can give. :slight_smile:

How bad are the gnats? Get some yellow sticky cards that will attract the adults and tell you how bad it really is. Most time you get gnats is from overwatering but from your pics they look pretty dry.

@Smokin_ernie I have the gnats almost under control now thanks to @bob31 telling me to put cut potatoes in and using neem oil plus i have the yellow strips but my poor girls still look a little sad. I took the pictures right before i watered cause i wanted to be able to pull them out the of the tent for the pictures. They have had a night good drink now. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How long have you been growing your girls?
Based on the pics, there is a lot of new growth.
From my experience, gnats won’t hurt your plants just a nuisance. Jept a bowl of water in my tent fr humidity & found most of the gnats died in the bowl. Maybe something’s ng to try.
I agree with @Smokin_ernie, that your girls look dry.
Here is a chart to help aonowledge possible problems based on your leaves.

1 Like