First time grower help please- Blueberry and Northern Lights Fems

No worries brother it happens

Lol I am a sister hehe now you got me back we are even :rofl:

@bob31 ground to top of plants 22 in
Top of plants to light 17
Light can move up 21 more

With the scrog I thought I would run out of width

How long do you think you want to veg them? @jmlove123

If you top them all 2 or 3 times and let some of the side stems catch up then you will be ok height wise I think

He means it in a brotherly sort of way. Haha @Countryboyjvd1971 is aces @jmlove123

@bob31 I was thinking 2 more weeks do you think that is enough?

If you top them asap it will be

Should I do it before lights out tonight or in morning? @bob31

Whatever works best for you is fine @jmlove123

Maybe take the top as a clone? @jmlove123

@bob31 I was thinking about trying it. Is it hard? I work 4 10’s so I don’t have to be to bed early tonight so I will probably do it tonight after my kids dad pick them up.

Nice three day weekend every week!

The hardest part is sniping them. I have a nice chart for ya. But I gotta switch over to the laptop to post it.

Not sure how long I will last tonight. I try to catch the potent ponics podcast on Thursday too.

@bob31 yes 3 day weekends are nice. My daughter tells me it isn’t fair cause she doesn’t get 3 days off school every week. Lol :joy:

How old are your kids? @jmlove123

I have a 12 year old daughter and a 10 year old son that is mentally about 1 1/2. He doesn’t talk, is tube feed and has issues with biting and hitting. But he is my angel. You have any kids and maybe grandkids?

Both you kids sound like angels to me!

I have two sons. one is single (on his own) and the other has three kids. So we are busy grandparents! lol. Funny I don feel like a papa. hahaha.

That are both angels. Kids are a amazing gift

They certainly are. And being grandparents is pretty cool too. Spoil them and give them back!

Here is that chart I forgot to post that I said I would!

fimming vs trimming

@bob31 sweet thanks so much. I have a long time to go before I am a grandma hehe

It sneaks up on ya! But you’re right about a ways to go. Enjoy every single day of it!