First time grower help please- Blueberry and Northern Lights Fems

I have two different Strains going right now. Blue Berry and northern lights fems. One of my northern lights is much smaller then the other and the bigger one has some discolor on it. My blue berry one looks pretty good. I grow indoor and in soil. I will attach pic for any feed back please.

Thanks

6 Likes

Let’s start with a support ticket. Please list brands of soil, type of ph measuring and what your watering practices are.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Strain; Northen Lights auto and Blueberry Auto

Soil in pots mirical grow
System type indoor tent

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Not sure
What is strength of nutrient mix? Right now flora nova grow once a month
Indoor
Light system, size? LCD
Temps; Day around 77, Night around 69
Humidity; Day 66, Night 40
Ventilation system; Yes
Fan

Co2;

@jmlove123
Mg soil has food in it so you probably dont need to feed them to much especially in veg stage in flower they may need a little help tho
Do tou have a ph meter or tds meter if not I suggest tou pick bith up
The yellow spots looks like possible nute splash to me
Try just giving the ph water around 6.5 for a few waterings and watch for any other sings

3 Likes

Oh and welcome to the forum @jmlove123
We can and will get you to a harvest lol :+1:
Happy growing CB

3 Likes

pH buddy
Had some similar issues and started pH testing run off and adjusting pH on my nutes and water.

2 Likes

In addition to the support ticket… How close is your light to your plants. I had my led too close and had some similar burn paterns that stopped once I raised my light away from the plant

1 Like

I raised my light some last night but it is about 3 to 4 inch above the pants now. Thanks

1 Like

How many watts of light you using right now ? @jmlove123

This is the setup i have

Thanks

3 Likes

Is that distance recomended by the manufacturer?
4” is still real close. It is not the heat but the light intensity that you have to be concerened about I would look at what the light manufacturer suggests and go from there.

Here is a generic guide for light distance

1 Like

@jmlove123
I have a similar setup and my led that came with my tent draws about 120w. I experienced slight bleaching from my light early on. I raised my light to about 18" from the top of the plant and it helped.

1 Like

@SilentHippie and @Growit thanks so much I will try that.

1 Like

I have now raised my light to 18 inches and i also order a ph and tds test.

Thanks so much for everyone’s help. I am 5 weeks in to the process and i just hope it goes well.

3 Likes

Your friends here have your back, just ask :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the most friendly and helpful place on earth :sunglasses:
I’m still new too (about to harvest my first ‘educated’ grow) and I don’t grow in soil or with led so I can’t help much but there’s a lot of folks here who can and will :ok_hand::green_heart:

1 Like

@jmlove123 welcome to the forum, there are lots of soil growers here, and lots of hydro but no matter what we grow in, we all want to help. There lots of knowledgeable people who are ready and willing to help whenever needed. We will get you a successful grow, and remember we all started somewhere… when responding be sure to use the @covertgrower so we get notified. Happy growing! :v:

1 Like

@caosred, @rodri59, @bob31, @bogleg, @covertgrower, @greenthunder, @silenthippie, @growit, @countryboyjvd1971, and @myfriendis420

I just went to update everyone. My girls have not gotten any worse. My one girl has now started to stretch out now that Ihave raised the light also. I should get my ph and my tds tester today. I hope that i can figure out how to use them and what the numbers mean. Lol I just and to thanks all of you so much for your feedback and help. I hope to one day be able to help also. :hugs:

5 Likes

We will help you figure out what they mean. What kind of meters did you get? Do they come with calibration solution?

1 Like

@bogleg This is what i am getting

1 Like