First time grower help needed please

thanks for your quick response, yes I am growing outdoor I am in the central valley California the sun here is pretty strong. I was watering my plants every day with a spray bottle but I started to water them every 2 days. It looks dry on the top but I dug the soil like an inch an it was pretty moist. I leave them in the sun with a net on top for shade and after 6 when the sunlight isn’t strong I leave them in direct sunlight.

thank you, I am new grower thank you for the quick response.

Ok I agree with you they do seem small I believe mine were like 4 inches by 2 weeks in. I also got to ask about a dome, the reason I ask is seedlings are establishing roots and until they do they absorb moisture thru the leaves. I also personally watered mine twice a day a couple sprays at the base and a couple in the dome. Next question what soil are you using?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum/community. I you fill out a support ticket it might make it easier for people to help you
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!
:+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

Support ticket , good idea whoops that would answer alot of questions.

1 Like

Ok so it’s a mix, I used straight frog. So good soil, that’s not a issue. Then that goes back to water like @Zee mentioned. And the dome I mentioned . There are other concerns like water ph that are covered by the support ticket. Also there’s water type ro , tap, spring. Because tap water contains chlorine which is not good for plants.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed- gorilla glue, seed bank
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF-
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths- buckets
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)-filtered water
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable- dont know
  • Indoor or Outdoor-outdoor
  • Light system- NA
  • Temps; Day, Night- day 90 ,night 80
  • Humidity; Day, Night- don’t know
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- no
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,-no
  • Co2; Yes, No- dont know

I am sorry for the unresponded answers I am new to this.

I am using water from water mills. I am only using happy frog to start once the get bigger I will use ocean forest on a 5 gal bucket.

It’s OK it will cut you off soon anyways because they only allow so many responses at first. So from what I see most of what your doing is right. It’s probably just the issues we mentioned. Sounds like you kinda know what your doing , you have made less mistakes than most of us when we started. Make the small adjustments and tell us your status say by the end of next week.

2 Likes

I have another question I was wondering if these seeds are normal size or are they too small.

Seem fine some of mine are tiny but plants are not so.

this is the best one I have so far no yellow marks and isn’t getting dry I think it was too much water.

1 Like

Hi I keep having problems with my plants they were still 2 plants that were perfect checked them today and they are already starting to get dry from the bottom I read that it might be leaf septoria.

Have you gotten water droplets on the leaves??

I’ve tried not to

Plants look awfully wet and the spots look like water droplets. Water on you leaves will act like a magnifying glass under the lights :v:

1 Like

Because the bottom leafs are starting to dry

are these recommended