First time grower, gorilla glue auto

I am not sure if my plants are the right size and I think I messed up in the beginning starting the seeds inside. They are outdoors now and they are about 3 weeks old and I think they are too small but I wanted to get some opinions I’m about to start adding nutrients using fox farms trio.

2 Likes

I am new at growing also but have learned a lot from this group and the great people who are in it. I can say one thing about your photos is it appears you have or had a bug problem the white marks in your leaves get a magnifying glass and look at the underside of the leaves I’m going to tag a few memebrs that can help you better in regards to your question you can always do the same just like I’m doing now @kaptain3d @yoshi @Hellraiser good luck and welcome to the group.

1 Like

Good eye! I had thrips but have gotten rid of them with captain jacks dead bug spray.

1 Like

The funny thing is when someone asked a question and posts photos the first thing I think every grower looks for is bugs

2 Likes

Yeah I know I posted about the thrips on here when it happened and I got some amazing help. Now I’m just concerned with the overall size of the plants at this point and worried about my yield

Give the people I tagged a little time to respond if you don’t get one tag a couple of the people I did again they are usually pretty quick to get back

Thank you for your help man it’s much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hey bro, I notice you have it in a greenhouse, do you have any ventilation? I’m currently on the back end of my first grow and it was in a greenhouse just like yours. I had the same issue, not enough fresh airflow, and it got too hot. So I cut a few slits in the one side and a few on one of roof panels. I also would leave the door rolled up and I wrapped chicken wire around the front for a makeshift fence. I then lifted one corner, opposite of slits, and finally I hung fly tape and changed it every few days, and I saw a huge difference. They should bounce back if given the right environment, I’ll post some pics of my setup tomorrow :love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2:

Yeah I just have the two little windows and I have 2 fans in there blowing all the time. I’m gonna try keeping the door open and taking the plants out of there during the day and let them get sun and air. Please post your pics I would love to see it for some ideas thank you so much

1 Like

Holy crap! Is that Grogu!? I’d get him the heck outta there before he starts eating your plant. That like shister will eat ANYTHING! This is tha Way!

Gotta have my bug traps hahaha

I think they look ok for 3 weeks

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!! You’ll find lots of awesome people here. Looks good so far. You should have seen my train wreck of a first try which turned out pretty decent lol

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the feedback. This forum has been a life saver!