1 Like

4-1-2021

2 Likes

4-5-21

1 Like

4-14-21

And this one… I have no idea.

2 Likes

Something is not right… unless there thirsty … usually small leaves like that indicate theres a stunting in play… I found this out when I had a heavy over watering hand as an early grower… plants were growing slow as shit …leaves were small… shit was yellow… fan leaves should be around the size of your hand even at that size… weather it’s a ph issue… underwatering nutrient toxcicity… somethings not right… can you fill out a support ticket… I’ll get it for you

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Medium looks very dry in every picture.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the info. I will take some time and write a more detailed post.
I’ve been taking a few pics here and there, but I’ve been busy with other stuff…
I’ll tag you, guys.

I’ve got a ppm meter coming, but I agree, something isn’t right.
I’m a noob, but I am a thankful one. Thanks guys.

1 Like

What: Gorilla glue #4 fems from ILGN.

Method: Soil. We’ve been feeding per the chart in the above post. The soil sux, I have Happy Frog and/or FFOF on hand for the transplant.

Vessels: plastic (one gallon ish) Pots and 5 Gallon cloth pots for the transplant.

PH of Water, Solution 6.6 - 6.8

PPM/TDS purchasing soon

Indoor grow

Light system Spectrum King SK602

Temps; 75 to 78

Humidity; unknown, coming soon?

Ventilation system: AC Infinity AC8

AC, yep

Humidifier, no

Dehumidifier, no

Co2, no

Alrighty, we have a pest. I’m looking for it, but not seeing anything yet.
Whatever it is got at least one leaf on every plant.
The stuff on the leaf is sticky.

We are on the cusp of transplanting.
This was not like that when we went to bed last night, so it probably happened early this morning.

I’ve ordered some Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Brew…
@Hellraiser

1 Like

First thing I see your ph is a lil high try to stay in 6.0 to 6.5 range for soil dont wanna go above for below those numbers bers …if yo u have no way to adjust and check ACCURATELY…(calibrate pens often… get some chemical ph reagent to cross check your pen… I use chemicals only and my pens sit on the shelf… chemical reagents cant lie pens can be off…

1 Like

And shes a lil mutant you might be rewarded or you might have a tough time… I’d definatley have a few if them going along side to compare

2 Likes

Well, it was one of the cats. The little monster got in there and did what they do.
He got another one good this time.

2 Likes

Yeah LOL cats can be very destructive to plants, my rules is no cats in the grow room but they manage to sneak in now and then.

2 Likes

Lol mine would staaasy in there… definstley werent any mice… he was like kitty of the jungle… well it was 10 x15 place just about full so I’m sure it was probably awsome for a cat

2 Likes

Bahaha yea cats , I found if you smoke weed around cats there more inclined to have a sneaky munch. Was drying an ounce I bought a few years back on newspaper, left the room came back to find my cat was laying and rolling around on it , I panicked, the cat panicked and ran off outside with shit loads of weed still stuck to her lol I lost just over half the ounce and the rest was covered in fur

1 Like

It’s been a while, here is my GG4 atm.

Now, they’ve been transplanted in FFOH.
They’re all bouncing back from the cat attack.

1 Like

Looking good!! :face_with_monocle: Just a warning - I thought mine were autos and ended up just being femminized seeds. They can quickly get out of hand when they start stretching. Make sure to flip them when you have 50% of your growth height maxed out. Otherwise they can get unmanageable. Here are mine about a month from chop - the main cola is on the left and bent under a net to keep her from growing into the lights.

2 Likes

Nice! Those look awesome. These are Feminized seeds, got them from ILGM. I am undecided about autos for the next one. Not sure yet.

1 Like

Alrighty folks, here we are at just about the 2 month mark.

What we have is the six GG4, in a triangle.

Two indica clones, Ghost of awn, I am not sure.

And three sativa survivors from the learning curve.
I had to find a new home for the purple haze tiny plants. I probably stunted them, but they were poorly timed regardless.
I would like to build a frame for a scrog net, but I’m not sure what I could/should do.
The sativa’s are a strain I am very partial to. They had a three month head start. (In not good conditions)

Anyway. Gg is growing quick!

2 Likes

All right just about two and a half months.

Right now the tallest Gorilla glue has caught up to the sativa.

Love this!!

Anyway at this point I don’t really know where to go. Some advice would be appreciated.
I’ve got a bit more room, I was considering scrognet but I don’t want to stunt them anymore.
What would you guys do at this point?
@Hellraiser @Oldguy @PhillyRock @Leholf @CMichGrower @spankyjr1

1 Like