First time grower, first time topping

I can’t really help @FloridaSon , sorry. It’s cousin of wife, she also has autistic nephew. Her nephew we are much closer with, and spend quite a bit of time with. He responds very well to us, so we offer to do things with him quite a bit.

I hope for your grandson’s sake they are very mild if that’s the case. As difficult as it may be to accept, early diagnosis should certainly be a positive.

2 Likes

My grandson’s case is very mild. If you didn’t know, you might never know. He has adjusted very well and is fully functional.

My g-grandson is only 4 now, but still has a hard time speaking in a coherent fashion. Trying to go too fast, mainly, but many words aren’t coming for him. The biggest sign is his blinking and sudden outbursts sometimes.

I’ll just get with Twitch later…

1 Like

@FloridaSon @dbrn32 I’ll always be happy to answer any questions for you or anybody else. The only thing that successfully reduces tics and mood swings and anxiety cannabis the most useful plant on earth.

3 Likes

Day 12 of flowering:

Here’s full pics of them:

Here’s the outside plants/auto critical purple:

Here’s the mother plant to my clones:

They’re doing better than expected… Hopefully will get a nice yield from these 7 plants.
@FloridaSon @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @raustin

I gotta do some 2 week flowering trimming of lower branches and train the main tops. Time to clone some flowering branches, to create monster cropping clones. Gonna be a nice summer this year.

The critical purple doubled in size in one week… In last two days it grew 6 inches. I did some training and opening up to get some inner nodes light. Shooting for 4 ounces per auto , doing them all outdoor.

7 Likes

Looking beautiful!

1 Like

No likes sorry, but you’re killing it!

1 Like

I’ve got it covered for you…

4 Likes

Here’s 18 days into flowering, buds are getting bigger daily… I’m probably looking to harvest a few pounds at the end of this.

Mmm can’t wait for them to finish… Gonna be tasty on July 4th…

I gotta do some trimming, so the main branches get more energy.

3 Likes

That will make for a nice harvest…

1 Like

What you think it will be roughly.

Lol…I don’t have a clue! I was going by your prediction of a few pounds.

I don’t weigh my harvests, so I don’t have any way to judge the probable outcome. My best harvest year was about 13 quart jars full. And I mean FULL!

Lasted me about 15 months…

2 Likes

That’s 39 ounces

1 Like

Here’s 27 days into flowering…

@dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @FloridaSon

What you guys think?

4 Likes

Looking beautiful, great job!

1 Like

I think it looks great!

1 Like

I have to agree with them!

You know, natural light pictures are pretty too…
add2f0964ae2d149d536e5a10340241bf5bd11b5_1_690x457

3 Likes

I’ll get some natural light pics, I’ve noticed I haven’t really posted any lol…

1 Like

It’s an outdoor grower thing.
22f25117131d4b01ce2d5a73b6bdf05d42061722_1_690x464

1 Like

My first thought was “phu kyess!”

1 Like

This is what I trimmed off the plants to stop wasting energy on lower growth…

Here’s some outdoor plants that’ll be put into flower once these are done. Some autos too.

2 Likes