First time grower, first time topping

This is what I’m dealidealing with grrr… lol… at least it’s perfect conditions for flowering lol… I gotta raise it 20 percent lol thanks

1 Like

Even with this crappy humidifier it.wont go.above 40%… I’m trying.to figure.something out… @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971
I’m thinking of wrapping plastic around the entire area and keeping it more.enclosed. Or this humidifier just blows… It’s a sunbeam from.walmart. I dunno this is how big they are at 5 weeks and I definitely know they’re behind
I just got the three 300watt leds hooked up two days ago and humidifier yesterday. I need to find a way to raise it at least %20…

2 Likes

What is the humidity of your intake air outside of your grow space? It’s usually easier to raise that and see increase in your space.

1 Like

Not sure I’ll check after work and see, maybe I’ll move the humidifier outside of my area… I’m growing in a.small closet though. @dbrn32

1 Like

I would definitely try to raise the humidity in room the Air in tent is being pulled out to fast for humidity to actually change
@zFiNeSsez
Good call on putting humidifier on outside @dbrn32

1 Like

I was able to make some adjustments guys and at least raise the humidity to almost 60% I think I need to get another humidifier to help raise it to the 70s. I wrapped some plastic around the area too to help raise the humidity too.

I’m still low at 56, so I’m thinking another humidifier to go outside the grow room and in the grow room would help get it to where I need it to be.

Here’s pics of how the plants are doing as of today.
The one is doing amazing has like 15 tops and.mainlined, and I just FIMed it again and I FIMed the other plants and did some topping. Some have 7 tops some have 5, one has two. Did the low stress training and all the nodes on the plants are growing equally. I’m hoping another month of veg if I get humidity right. Worse case I might wait til it’s warmer and.move them outside and when I want to flower them I’ll do.a black out tent over them 12.hours past sunrise and then when it becomes dark I’ll remove tent. They say flowering in july sun and weather creates some of the.most.potent and best.smelling buds. So I may try to trick the plants with black out tent so they finish flowering outside in july. @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Cool!

If you get a bigger humidifier to get the level up outside you should be fine. it’s kind of hard to control, but running a cheap vaporizer can bring it up pretty quickly. I just don’t like to use them long term, as you can get way too high.

3 Likes

Just germinated this. It’s going to be so lovely. Auto flowering. 27% THC low cbd. Can’t wait to try this.

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @FloridaSon @dbrn32
I won’t be flowering for probably 3 to 4 weeks anyway, because I want the rest of my crop to catch up and fill out like my main plant, which i believe is ready to flower. If already be flowering if I didn’t have a minor set back when a few of my seedlings where on the verge of dying and I brought them back, which put a bout 3 of the 8 back a bout 3 weeks. But my.main plant has always just been a beast and grown ridiculously fast. Even the other 3 that didn’t have issues are a week behind the main plant. But all in all in.a bout 3 weeks they all should be filled out enough where I’ll have a 4x4 area of all top colas and the plants are a bout 2 feet tall, between all the plants I’m looking at a bout 80 to 90 tops, the main alone has 35 tops. But I still FIMed and topped everything a bout 3 days ago, and 3 weeks should be enough time for all of them to recover and grow. I’m hoping to harvest the critical purple by June 1st and these by july 1st. For the longest time I didn’t know what strain these were but my father finally told me theyre northern lights. Ill post updated pictures of the plants when my internet isn’t slow, my data is 2g right now because I used all my data slow lame. And then you guys can let me know what you think, a bout my 3 week time frame on flowering.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @FloridaSon
This is my main plant, I didn’t allow it to grow tall but it’s still a monster.

I literally topped this, and then split it to main line, and every node on this plant is a new cola and all equal height, and I retooled the 4 ends and they have 4 to 5 more tops each. I believe it’s ready for flower.

It’s just these other ones are all over the place even with training I had trouble with some. They all have double digit colas, they just aren’t as full as the main one. I’d hate to just wastefully keep vegging for weeks, if it really isnt going to effect them much more.

This is all the other plants i have.

Here’s a comparison of them to the main plant.

3 Likes

Very nice! I’d say whenever your ready.

@dbrn32 I edited post to add my other plants let me know if u think they’re gonna change much more in 3 weeks… here’s all of them next to each other too

@dbrn32 ok good then I’ll wait… I wanted to let the smaller plants to try and fill out and catch up to the mainlined plant but I don’t think they’ll ever be that full because of how I did it with that plant, but at least want more dirt gone so it’s more of a sea of green.

1 Like

They’ll get bigger with another 3 weeks of veg.

How old are they?
I would veg for at least 4 wewks if tou have the vertical room @zFiNeSsez
Like @dbrn32 said they will get bigger
I beg till they arehalf of my max plant hieght then flower to get max potential from the plant

3 Likes

I’m on week 6, I do have more vertical room. I can raise the lights another 3 feet up. I’m just nervous a bout the numerous colas I have, there’s a bout 7 plants and they have probably 80 colas together

1 Like

More the merrier lol

1 Like

Why be nervous lol that a good problem to have
Keep in mind when you have lots of flowers they tend to eat and deink more in mid to late flower justa heads up so your ready haha

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32
Because I don’t want them getting crampped and too close together, and causing yield issues from it… but it should be alright.

Did a little defoliation they were crammed, and took a few clones.
And my critical purple seed is coming thru today,
Got three other plants starting, so hopefully my critical purple plant harvests when these others harvest and I’ll have 4 clones maybe more and three other plants to replace these and I’m ordering 30 Auto flowering seeds soon, I’m gonna start them all a month a part each other so I harvest monthly. Haven’t decided what auto flowering strain I want yet.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good plan
The wwa is a easy one to grow and a tasty strain
The ak47 is nice too
Im sure you will be happy with what ever you choose tho @zFiNeSsez

1 Like

The close isn’t that big? @zFiNeSsez