First time grower, first time topping

Green crack:

Critical purple flowering:

These are. About a week an half ago though

3 Likes

They look good! Check thoroughly for pest before bringing them inside.

I take it you want to bring them in to force flower. I would suggest leaving something out there for an outdoor harvest, but then, I don’t know your situation there for doing that.

I plan to leave a couple out for an outdoor harvest, others im going to do a perpetual grow and keep moving them into force flowering… while I have a bunch that’ll be strictly grown outdoor and transplanted til it’s in a 30 to 50 gallon.

1 Like

@FloridaSon heres my babies at 4 weeks flowering today. 28 days…

Heres updated critical purple week 2 of flowering

Here are the other outside sativa and autos

Green crack, tangerine dream, critical purple, random sativa, and northern lights… all lovely plants…

6 Likes

Beautiful girls you’ve got there.

1 Like

Wow :grin::grin::grin: I wish I was you come harvest

1 Like

Why is that @337badazz… and thank you @raustin, I put a lot of hours and trained and trimed.constantly… I’m really hoping all the work pays off, just in solid I spent $200… if not more…

Lovely girls! Aren’t they beauties in their natural color? :wink:

1 Like

35 days in flowering:

Frosting is lovely and the buds tripled in size.

5 Likes

Man they look amazing and why did you have to trim so much

1 Like

Light penetration… plus removal of anything below the canopy. So I did some pruning, and it redirected energy to the main colas instead of wasting it on lower branches that wont amount to anything… I had zero problems thru this entire grow, I’m happy. Kind of wish the buds were bigger but they still have up to 4 weeks left.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, they’ll swell…

2 Likes

Yea I know… they’ve already swelled a lot in the last week… well week from when I posted… I haven’t seen them since… so I dunno how they’re since 3 days ago… I only water them once a week and check them once a week… I use to check them hourly lol, then I realized they can handle their own shit mostly, and I just need to do weekly checks… twice weekly is more preferred but I feed them weekly at like 20-40-60 with a bunch of different products… big swell, kool bloom, aurora soul grow/nitrogen booster, aminoaide, peak[ have not used yet, it’s for last 2 weeks], molasses, occasionally throwing some clonex in, usually used that during early veg, first month. I dunno what I’ll end up with I’m assuming a few pounds, theirs quite a bit of bud sites

1 Like

So my circumstances had me move my plants a couple days into flowering… as of today they’re 38 days into flowering so theres a bout 2 to 4 weeks left, probably more on the 4 weeks left side… no sign of amber color at all or any thing besides clear… I’m using 20 50 50 or so as my nutrients… plus aminoaide and big swell, and will be adding peak for the last 2 weeks. I can only get to the location they’re at once a week. They’re in 10 gallon smart pots and I usually water with 10 gallons of water over 7 pots… sometimes 15 gallons. 15 gallons create run off and 10 gallons of water doesnt… every monday is when a new week begins, my question is do you think I’m using enough nutrients, and do u think once a week watering is enough or should it be twice a week atleast. @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @raustin @FloridaSon @livefast … I know I’d prefer to be there more to water as needed and check the soil thru the week… but I’m stuck doing it this way.

1 Like

In flower she probably needs more water. You may have to add another watering day. As for nutes, as long as she’s not showing any deficiencies there’s really no need to add more.

Do you have a tds meter? If you can check ppm that would tell a lot.

Its 1100ppm

1 Like

That doesn’t seem unreasonable. The 20-50-50 is your npk ratio? Is that before or after your additives?

The thing with the nutrients is that all of the components or different bottles are going to be additive. So if you start with a 2-5-5 and add an equal amount of 10-0-0 your then at 12-5-5. Then add an equal amount of 0-0-5 your npk ratio will be 12-5-10.

I guess what I’m saying is that the adding a little of this and a little of that can get you in trouble pretty quickly. I have the best results somewhere between 2-1-2 and 3-1-2. At the end of stretch I use pk boost that puts me about 2-6-5 I think. Then around the mid flower mark I start to phase out some nitrogen. Others have different goals and experiences, but I think that’s a fairly basic target.

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with smart pots, but from what I’ve read, it’s hard to over water them, so I have to agree with @raustin on an extra water day, if possible. They drink much more in flower.

Sucks you had to move her, but we do what we have to do…

2 Likes

Heres day 40 of flowering, they look like they still have double that time left:

!

3 Likes