First time grower, concerned something is wrong

Plants look fine, dude. Leaves droop when watered or about to go dark or when you look at them funny etc. Yellow spots can be a sign of PH issues but I see nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Images aren’t loading for me right now, but she knows how to guide you very well…

1 Like

Well ok, maybe thats it. I mostly see them droopy like 1-2 hours before “night”

1 Like

See all that water on the leaves? That could be the source of your yellow spots as things get a little burned as the light gets magnified by the drops, etc.

Have a couple of leaves myself with similar marks because of water drops drying off under the lights, could be the reason.

3 Likes

Yeah, I see it now. How close is your light?

1 Like

Ok, you could be getting a potassium deficiency. What are you feeding?

1 Like

i feeded once after repot, like 9 days ago. i gave them a mix of root juice and powder feeding Hybrid by Greenhouse. i had an EC of 1400 in this one, water had an EC of 600. After that i just gave them water every 3 days, without any fertilizer.
Today i made a mix of destilled water and tap water. water had an EC of 350 then. i added fertilizer until i hitted 900. I havent used this water yet, but i planned to do it, today or tomorrow.

Yep, that should fix her up, she’s hungry. Try to do it today

1 Like

@raustin

Thank you a lot :slight_smile: You are a big support!

1 Like

Anytime, @Lemon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@raustin
One last question (for today :smiley:) . I want to use LST, with just bending and no topping. When should i usually start with it? The stems getting harder at the moment, but the girls got a maximum of like 3-4 pairs of leaves. I did read i shouldnt start until the 6th pair. Any thoughts?

You can start LST now, but they’re still kind of small, so there’s not much there to bend. Another week and you should have enough to bend.

1 Like

Yeah that was my thought too. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@raustin
Just wow.
They were so hungry i think, they looking marvelous today :smiley:

Do they? That’s great. Pictures!

1 Like

Excellent! Amazing what a little food will do.

1 Like

yeah, i didnt think thats possible :smiley:

got a question, when i potted them into this pots, i probably could have put more soil in them. atleast there are like 10 cm space till the top of the pots. would u keep it like this or fill up the pots until i reach the germ leaves?
Does the extra soil give me postive effects?

And some of the germ leaves turning yellow and drying out, is this normal? (all the normal leaves look great tho)

You could have planted them a little deeper, but I wouldn’t add more soil now. When you transplant make sure to plant them deep so that they sit up out of the pot. Those starter leaves are supposed to die off, that’s why they needed food because those feeder leaves aren’t there to feed them anymore.

1 Like

Ah alright, so no worrys about the germ leaves :smiley:
Ehm tbh, i planned to let them in this pots. Just because i have limited space and lights ^^
I dont wanna let them grow too tall, thats why i want to use LST. I want to get an even canopy that fills out all the space between the lamps.

Edit: Should i ‘repot’ into this pots? with extra soil? Got like 80L soil left

Oh, I see. Well, they might get a little rootbound, just be aware of that if they start drooping.

1 Like