First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: wow some 1 got a jungle going on

2 Likes

Well the flower tent is empty. Took down the last 3 girls tonight. Tomorrow I will be cleaning it out and moving the 6 autopots in there. It’s a jungle in the 4x4 right now.

Some crumble and shatter I recently made.
Going to try to fill some carts tomorrow if I have time.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Its been awhile since I’ve done an update. The holidays took over my life for a while, but we are back on track.

So I moved the autopots over to the 8x4 flower tent over a week ago which are green crack, lsd, and chemdawg. I just took clones for the first time yesterday and did a good defoliation. Tonight I changed the timer to 12 and 12 and the flip begins. The 4x4 tent has 2 ILGM zkittles and 2 ak47xBlueDream from irvingseed company. In 2 weeks I will take some clones from them and get them flipped. I went ahead and put duct tape on the switches and leds on my power strips, my display on the oscillating fan, and my dehumidifier. Here’s some pics of everything.

edit this Wednesday will be 8 weeks since breaking ground for the autopots.

6 Likes

Dang bro. That’s a heck of an update! Looking awesome!!!

3 Likes

Thanks dude I greatly appreciate it!

2 Likes

Looking great u r killing it bro

3 Likes

Thanks brother you too!

1 Like

Well for some reason I completely forgot to monitor my lights out temps. Well come to find out they have been 57f with lights out and 70-72 with lights on. I was looking in the tent the other day and noticed tons of purple stalks and a bunch of the leaves were starting to get purple on them. So I checked the history on my AC Infinity controller and realized my temps were dipping that low for 12 hours at a time. I purchased 2 small space heaters today with digital set points on them, one for the 8x4 and one for the 4x4. I didn’t realize I can’t use them with a timer because once the unit is powered off, it doesn’t turn back on unless you physically press the power button. So I set them both to 68f and will see how they do tonight.

7 Likes

Wait a minute :flushed:
What controller do you have?
Can mine do that?

4 Likes

I do it through the AC Infinity app. Let’s you change all the settings, see history, set schedules. You connect to your controller through Bluetooth. Here’s mine.

5 Likes

Mine has a sticker on top that says "Bluetooth something " .
Can’t believe I never saw that :man_facepalming: I’ll play with it when I get home…

3 Likes

You can now “unleash the beast” lol

3 Likes

I’ll be setting it up this weekend and moving stuff around. I ordered some inkbird wifi controllers and a digital controlled heat mat for germ and clones.
Hope I can setup my autopots and get them ready for some clones

3 Likes

Nice! Did you end up getting some clones in the autopots?

2 Likes

Here’s a little update on both tents.
I cleaned my auto pot rez today and filled it with full strength Jack’s, silica, tribus, lumina, and fulvic. The 4x4 tent will be fed tomorrow. Clones are still alive after 9 days. No visible roots, but they are starting to get white bumps so roots are coming soon.

8x4

4x4

5 Likes

Everyone looks healthy and happy… :+1::+1::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Not yet. It got bigger then I wanted but I cut it up yesterday so soon hopefully.

I took 4 branches and the top half. Still left me with 2 more branches then I wanted but I’ll make it work.

3 Likes