First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

I chose the neglect route so Im sure they called CPS on me lol

They’re 5 galloners I know it’s stupid but dry gallons doesn’t equal wet gallons I think it has something to do with compression or something equally stupid but I can easily fit my 5 gallon pots into a 5 gallon bucket to buffer my coco

2 Likes

But on their site the dimensions of the 5 gallon bags that come with the kit are different. Says 14x11 and mine are 12x10

1 Like

I have other 5gal bags that are way larger.
It also fits inside the black 5 gal bag with lots of room inside so I’m pretty sure they are not 5 gallon.
5 gallon is 5 gallon as far as volume goes these bags are 4 gallons at most.

2 Likes

At worse it’s like 4.5 gallons I can tell a 3 galloner by how skinny they are( by quite a bit) whoever measured them probably measured it folded

My actual 5 gallon bags measure 11" tall and 14" wide full of dirt so… yeah :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with my purchase.
Although I would have probably got the 6.9 gal plastic ones or at least the 6 pot rather then the 4 pot I got hadci knew these was on the small side and not what I’d call an XL for sure…

And of course the fact no one likes felling mislead or lied to when spending money on a product…

I did email budgrowers and autopot with my concerns so we will see if either responds. But I fully intend to use it and probably buy just the bases in the future and use my own bags with a big trash can for a reservoir. Alot cheaper that way for same results.

2 Likes

@nicky I will be getting my autopot system going real soon. I was wondering how you go about adding your microbes since it’s not recommended to put in the reservoir?

1 Like

Your microbes are fine in the reservoir, you have autopots with the new aqua valve 5’s.

The older systems had a smaller diameter so clogs would happen, however I still. Use my. Fishshit microbes without issues.
Just no other organics.

3 Likes

Ok awesome dude!! I also got fulvic acid in powder form, is that safe for the rez? I also read somewhere to never do any top feeding with the autopots because it pushes all the salts back down that are sitting at the top 2 inches of the coco @Nicky

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nice looking Buds…

1 Like

Thanks dude!

Dang it, I need a loupe that’s more than a lousy 5x

My bud is looking a little more ripe than I expected (pistils are more receded than I thought would be happening just yet)

2 Likes

20211124_17_39_46
20211124_17_45_36

4 Likes

Those pics were taken with my phone. S21 ultra

The trich pics I posted are from my usb microscope from Amazon for $21

Yeah yeah
Show off

Mine is iPhone 7 so it’s shall we say, limited in performance

2 Likes

Ahh time for an upgrade lol

1 Like

Wow ima have 2 start taking my wife phone 2 take pics. I don’t think my note 10 got great camera like that

2 Likes