First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

They don’t.

1 Like

It’s too late for me though lol my babies are planted already

Found this on their site. Our bags are definitely off!

1 Like

4gal at most.
The white bucket was about full but not all the way.
It is 5 gallon. I filled the bag stuffed full and still had half a gallon of soil left. I’m guessing bucket had 4.5 gallon. So bag holds 4 gal or its 3.9 gallon just like there plastic option maybe :man_shrugging: who knows really

2 Likes

Well dadgum. Ya, my 5 gallons are like 13 tall and 12 across I think. I just got 3 gallons that I know are 9" tall and 10 across. So those are most likely 4

1 Like

I don’t even see the 3gallon fabric pots as an option on their site.

@Pet_de_Chien I was wondering if you could explain why a few of my babies are doing this.

2 Likes

I call it Normal weird initial leaves, they just do it sometimes, I suspect its the root acclimating to PH / Feed etc. The cotys are still pretty much feeding them at this size, but they are a little sensitive and the roots exploring.

2 Likes

Ok cool, just wanted it make sure I wasn’t pissing them off lol.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also a happy Thanksgiving from my girls.

4 Likes

Looks like a Feast in there…

1 Like

Gorgeous ladies in there!! :+1::call_me_hand:
Excellent work :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks dude. Kind of weird today is feeding day for them as well. Fell right on Thanksgiving lol

2 Likes

Thanks brother :pray: yours are looking amazing great work with them as well.

1 Like

Lucky you, busy with dinner and feeding time!

I should probably go feed mine but man, sounds like a lot of work :rofl: ugh, but the seedlings. They’ll need some love.

3 Likes

Lol so full now they might have to wait till tomorrow since it’s a good 4 hour process

1 Like

I fed mine but I made her wait till dinner time
I’m a cruel farmer

3 Likes

Yes you are.

1 Like