First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

You are way to worried for how early you are in flower give them 2 weeks to be post stretch

2 Likes

Yeah absolutely :100:. Hairs all dark and receeding and trichs all cloudy with some amber.

1 Like

Lol I know man. First time jitters hahaha. After all these are my first kids ever lmao

1 Like

@GreenSnek got it! I’ll go on a limb, every new grower (not only first time), worry too much and often then react too much, and thats how they find trouble. Your grow looks great and the very minor Cal/mag issue you had early is very easy to resolve.

1 Like

Thank you for the reassurance. Yeah talking with @GreenSnek last night made me realize the deficiency came from me going to long in between watering/feedings which was my fault because I was too worried about getting a gnat infestation lol… So I’m going to water/feed sooner this time and see if that does the trick.

1 Like

Gnats are part of it, I’ve resolved… Knock on wood, I don’t currently have an issue. I treat for them even when I dont have them “Pest management” I sprinkle mosquito bits on the top of my medium and lightly rub them in, adding some reinforcements mid grow, so every top watering, I’m activating some of the Bacillus. Even in coco I’m top watering, my microbes, recharge, molasses - something.

2 Likes

I definitely have to get some misquito bits for my arsenal.

2 Likes

Lol don’t worry that goes away fast.

1 Like

Yeah its starting to slowly, but still there. Today after work I’m going to pull all the girls out and do some light training on the really bushy ones to provide access to the lower bud spots, maybe some real light defoliation, and then I have to organize the girls by height since I have 3 lights I can adjust each light according to the size groups I make. I also need to space them out a little bit with what little room I have left because they are all starting to touch each other now (sexual plant talk here nothing to see lol).

2 Likes

You’re so far along, a heavier hand for defol won’t hurt ya. I wouldn’t be lollipopping anyone yet but fans that rub, overlap, or cast massive shadows can go.

I’ve surrendered on this front. My plants touch. They rub. They grope. They fondle and perspire all over one another. :rofl:

Definitely yes. Spread em low and wide (as wide as your tent permits of course).

It’s everywhere. Sometimes I laugh harder than I should.

It comes back every time I start into something new. But honestly I’m glad my jitters are gone. :laughing: It makes it much easier to just leave them alone and let them become tangled messes.

… this thing. All one plant (minus the dwarf over against the far left wall). Tangled mess of one.

3 Likes

No idea if its true, I recall reading something long ago, that the overly “Touchy Feely” plants actually stimulate the plants to grow to compete for the light. Sounds legit, like shade.

2 Likes

Ok that was my thinking as well. No need to take too much or branches yet, but I definitely wanted to remove some more fan leaves that are blocking much needed light.

I do have a little extra room on tent width atm, but lacking on tent length.

Looks like a spider plant lol all over the place haha

1 Like

That’s very interesting to hear!

Yeah, I’d believe it too. That’s how my spider plant got to be so tall in the back - she used to be rubbing elbows with a clone in my veg tent so it’s disproportionately tall. :rofl:

1 Like

One plant telling the other “I’m going to be bigger and badder than you!!” The other plant says “we’ll see about that!!”

Its all Hormonal, not much talking… just “That Crazed Look”

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve definitely been given that look before :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Look what my basil plant gave me today

3 Likes

She’s so generous!

My basil plant …

She’s still just vibing. Far right. :laughing:

3 Likes