First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

I picked this up at my local shop per @Graysin recommended. I mean be didn’t rec this specific product, but the amount of mkp. I’m thinking I shouldn’t wait till I see a deficiency to start using jacks? Or should I because I am in FFHF &FFOF and earth worm castings. I know waiting till I see a deficiency could cause some slight problems being autos, but also over feeding them could also cause problems.

2 Likes

Hey @Nicky hope all is well with Odie. So I know coming up soon I will need to do a FIM or Topping on these girls. So I have 2 questions, to FIM or to Top? What node is your recommendation? Here is a couple pictures of node progress.

BB#1

GG#1

Gnats can be sorted out very fast so don’t bother with the DE until I notice them.

Every time you water the DE will get spread around and into the soil so it’s a waste of DE to me.

That’s just my 2c

1 Like

Not sure if you saw my previous post. Looks like we posted to each other at the same time lol. I would love your input. @Nicky

1 Like

I’m sure you could go either way.

That NKP mix looks great. Hold that bad boy in your back pocket til you’re flowering. :v:

1 Like

Yeah wait a couple weeks till into flower and use it for a few weeks?

1 Like

Looking great

1 Like

Thanks dude! Yours are as well.

I start dosing as soon as my plants flip and continue feeding until the end/whenever you want to discontinue nutes. Not sure if that’s technically correct but so far my buds have been frosty so the girls aren’t complaining

1 Like

You feed the bloom booster all through flower?

1 Like

Yup. That’s the strategy I’ve taken so far. I add molasses or other sugars intermittently but the bloom booster is from beginning of flower to end.

1 Like

@Graysin im FIMing right now. Should I also start LST?

2 Likes

@Carpenter @MeEasy @GreenSnek sorry for the additional tags, but I’m doing this right now since I’m pulling them out to water them. I’m FIMing right now, but should I also do the first LST?

She doesn’t look like she’s getting too tall for now, IMO… I don’t always use the same training method though… Just my two cents.:v:

Ok thank you. This is my bushiest plant. The other ones are taller, but I was meaning is it too much stress to FIM and LST the same day? Like should I FIM then wait a few days then LST? Or is it safe to do both at the same time? Also I did FIM right or did I take too much?

Honestly I FIM, let recover a day, then start LST. not sure how everyone else does it.

Ok thanks dude. Does my FIM look right ? Or did I take too much?

1 Like

Looks good to me. You pretty much only hit “too much” if you get to the stem.

Ok thanks dude. 11 more to go lol out of likes atm

1 Like

That was a top, sorry I just read this…

Odie is back at home his normal self it took 3 days but he’s good aside from shaved arms for the IV’s. Thanks for asking.

1 Like