First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

Coco loco is not soil less medium don’t use it.

Use coco that is pre washed and buffed, basically anything that’s not coco loco or anything meant for reptiles.
If your at all concerned find out the brands and tag me I’ll check them out.

Feed from day 1

2 Likes

Ok awesome thank you very much!

I’ve had good luck with and easy to find over the years Botanicare and Canna brands coco, both washed & buffered.

1 Like

Awesome, I definitely saw canna coco at my local store last time I was there.

1 Like

Does this look like decent growth for being 27 days in? Took a quick shot this morning right when the lights came on. Just want to make sure things are moving as they should be growth wise for their age. I know there is no definitive answer with them being autos and all the other variables that come into play.

4 Likes

Yes looks great!..for reference here 28 days is where my current grow was at same time. and next one is 4 days later. See lots of preflowers, gonna be hedgehogs shortly.

2 Likes

Also I’m counting the days from when the seedling first broke soil, not sure if that’s when you count from or when the first true leaves show up.

2 Likes

Here Ill throw mine in to for comparisons sake to you can see that back middle has that leggy gene I was talking about it’s from sweet seeds

6 Likes

Damn nice training and growth!

Yeah, a few different schools on that thought. I say just “count and be consistent”, at the end the plants tell you when they are done, so be in a good range.

I go from seed above soil, because its the easiest to memorialize…no judgement “is it” or “isn’t it” - no rights no wrongs.

1 Like

Ok so despite a few deficiency problems and under watering on my end things are going OK. I also really stunted that one in the front right by training it lol and my possible male in the back right.

1 Like

You are way to worried for how early you are in flower give them 2 weeks to be post stretch

2 Likes

Yeah absolutely :100:. Hairs all dark and receeding and trichs all cloudy with some amber.

1 Like

Lol I know man. First time jitters hahaha. After all these are my first kids ever lmao

1 Like

@GreenSnek got it! I’ll go on a limb, every new grower (not only first time), worry too much and often then react too much, and thats how they find trouble. Your grow looks great and the very minor Cal/mag issue you had early is very easy to resolve.

1 Like

Thank you for the reassurance. Yeah talking with @GreenSnek last night made me realize the deficiency came from me going to long in between watering/feedings which was my fault because I was too worried about getting a gnat infestation lol… So I’m going to water/feed sooner this time and see if that does the trick.

1 Like

Gnats are part of it, I’ve resolved… Knock on wood, I don’t currently have an issue. I treat for them even when I dont have them “Pest management” I sprinkle mosquito bits on the top of my medium and lightly rub them in, adding some reinforcements mid grow, so every top watering, I’m activating some of the Bacillus. Even in coco I’m top watering, my microbes, recharge, molasses - something.

2 Likes

I definitely have to get some misquito bits for my arsenal.

2 Likes

Lol don’t worry that goes away fast.

1 Like

Yeah its starting to slowly, but still there. Today after work I’m going to pull all the girls out and do some light training on the really bushy ones to provide access to the lower bud spots, maybe some real light defoliation, and then I have to organize the girls by height since I have 3 lights I can adjust each light according to the size groups I make. I also need to space them out a little bit with what little room I have left because they are all starting to touch each other now (sexual plant talk here nothing to see lol).

2 Likes