First time grower, Any help appreciated

Good afternoon everyone, I am overwhelmed with the amount of support available on this forum, and I was looking for any bit of advice I could get. This community seems amazing and I am happy to be apart of it. I have decided to start with two autoflowers for my first grow. Northern Lights and Blueberry(the babies have just been moved from water into papertowel/ziplocs). My goal is to keep this stealth and smells to a minimum. My current list of supplies

• opulent systems 32"x32"x63" grow tent
  • California lightworks solarXtreme 500
  • root organics soil
  • AC infinity s4 inline fan
  • 4"x12" Phresh filter
  • 1 28" tower fan
  • Exhale XLc02
  • general organics nutes and ph up/down
  • 5 gallon fabric pots
  • wiztech ph/tds meter

I probably went a little overboard on the light, but I wanted to make sure my first grow was worth my money and time. I still need to configure the spacing between the plants and light. I should mention I will attempt LST when the time is right(also still need to configure a time for this). my plan is to keep the ph levels between 6.5-6.8 at all times (water/soil), humidity between 40-70%, and temp between 68-77 degrees. I am extremely new to this so ANY advice is appreciated.(watering frequencies, nute amount) Thank you all so much for your time and I hope to have a first successful grow.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, great people around to help you.

Have you put a RH and temp gauge inside your tent yet?

3 Likes

@bustoutanotherthou Here is location of Grow Guides and all other info you need to succeed successfully.
Just click on the blue words, “200+ Marijuana Grow Guides - Indoor & Outdoor Strains | ILGM”
(it’s really not 200 Guides)

2 Likes

First welcome to the community ! glad to have you. Good choice on your blueberry an Northern Light very easy to grow. You mentioned your goal minimum smell great choice on filter. Sounds like you’ve done your research. Good luck with your first grow.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes I have a govee temp/humidity Meter in there.

1 Like

Awesome…you did your diligence, well done! Good luck!

So indoor, autos, LST. I would highly recommend reading this. @GST93 is on his first grow, and did outstanding. (Almost time for harvest)

2 Likes

Thanks @Zee!

@bustoutanotherthou Welcome to the community! It’s crazy how much information is on here, and the people willing to help. I’d say take it one day at a time. Reading content specific to the week I’m in stopped me from getting ahead and forgetting details.

If you have any LST questions, or want some help, just tag me! :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM!

2 Likes

Welcome,

No such thing as going overboard with lights :joy:

Good vibes and good luck :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the most positive and helpful community possibly on the entire internet. I just got to the final flush today on my first grow with the help of people around here. I suggest reading other grow diaries of people using the same style as yourself. This way in the future, you will know who to tag for specific questions. I’m a hydro guy so I found my people. Good luck and happy growing!

2 Likes