First time grower here. I spent roughly the past month on every website I could find on growing, and just trying to gain as much knowledge as possible. I’m at day 5 since breaking the surface with my Blueberry Autoflower from ILGM right now. To start, below is my info.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Blueberry Autoflower ILGM
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - FFOF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - 3 gallon smart pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - 6.5
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - not sure as of yet
- Indoor or Outdoor - Indoor
- Light system - currently a 150w Cree Cob LED
- Temps; Day, Night - between 75-78 day, 71-75 night
- Humidity; Day, Night - 55-60 currently
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - passive at the moment
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - No
- Co2; Yes, No - No
Other than worrying I’m screwing everything up, it seems to be going alright. Below are some pictures. Again, if you see something off, or anything, please let me know, and thanks in advance.