First time grower and making sure i dont fudge final stages any suggestions for these babies

Went in soil may 25th as seedlings

Welcome to the forum! Plants look good. Autos or photos?

2 Likes

Zkittles auto, sod autos and Bruce banner and blue haze fems. Two on the right are autos

1 Like

Welcome growmie! Plants look great. Could be lighting but that first photo, the leaves look kinda glossy and dark green, this can he a sign of too much nitrogen, especially during flower. What kinda nute regimine do you have, is that plant pictured an autoflower? What kinda numbers are you getting as far as ph and tds? Dont freak out, what I am noticing, if it isnt just the ligting, is next to nothing of an issue. Can tell by the perfectly green tips of your leaves you havent given too much nutes at any given time. Which makes it ever more likely the lighting. They look great!

2 Likes

Iā€™m using Humboldt starter pack and ph is between 6.0-6.5 and viparspectra p2500

By lighting I meant that pictures under a grow light are distorted. Dont know anything about that nute line at all. Im sure its nothing.

1 Like

OK and what nutrients would you suggest on my next grow

None in particular, I use FF myself. Lots here recommend jacks 321. For cost amd ease of use.

2 Likes

Your nutrients are fine. I just put a Alaskan Thunder Fuck grow on Humbolts Secret + 2 and Recharge last week after being on the PITA Nectar of The Gods system. And other issues. You have trichomes and everything looks good. Your many weeks away from harvest. So rock on.

1 Like

Let em finish up your buds are still clear the pistols need to change.

1 Like