First time grower, Amnesia Haze

I’ll be right there!!

1 Like

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely hate FoxFarm Happy Frog?!? I will no longer be purchasing their product… the pH they claim is 2 whole points above what I have experienced over 4 bags of their product. Normal pH for me is about 4.3pH instead of the 6.3-6.8pH range they advertise on their bags.

2 Likes

All that to say, I yet again had to flush their crappy ass product… over 15gal through the media to bring it back up into the 6.0+pH range. Maybe now I won’t be having issues with deficiencies anymore(my GDP was showing signs of it). I shall show you all what I am talking about. At first I had hoped that it was them just maybe getting the purple colors going…

4 Likes

I kinda wish I was able to get the traffic that others get on their journals…

4 Likes

Looking beautiful sir

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

They will bounce back. Still sucks, but it is what it is unfortunately. I’m dealing with it a bit too. :raised_hands:t2: Looking good otherwise.

1 Like

Frivolous banter? Say no more. @Tylersays @Mark0427 @DebbieM @JaneQP @ReelOfishalTrees @Mr_Wormwood @Alaska420 that’s everyone I can think of off the top of my head who likes a good science experiment, grow-off, or just watching loads of plants get big and bushy. :joy:

6 Likes

I agree completely on the soils!! The worst!!
And the nutes for indoor use at least.
It’ll burn you any way it can the minute you turn your back on it.
On the outside ladies the nutes seem fine. I’ve theorized they were developed for outdoor use then half ass adapted for indoors on the schedule. Or not at all! LOL!
Either way it ran me to Mother Earth and Jacks for indoor use.

Plant look great!
Beautiful SCRoG frame! That’s like the Ikea polished Norwegian Wood SCRoG!
Helluvalot nicer than my PVC! LOL!

Keep up the GREAT Work!!

4 Likes

Grow looks great! That net setup makes mine look childish keep me up the good work!

5 Likes

Hi! I’ll tag along, give me little bit to catch up. I’ll set to watch. Happy Growing

2 Likes

I’m here. Awww man u got the early crew now. Lol

2 Likes

Here’s a few more tags.

@BobbyDigital @Indo_817 @JaneQP @Dr.ofSmokology @DrWoo @Missesgrowfairy @kaptain3d @Nicky @alienofasoul @AlienBrew

Some of the folks I have that love reading and learning.

10 Likes

I’m definitely gona keep an eye on this grow! Got a lot of reading to do haha

Thanks for the tag :slight_smile: following along.

Cavalry’s coming over the hill….

2 Likes

@Tylersays You should thank @Low for the idea of using walnut for my scrog frame… He was the one I first saw using a wooden frame(maple). I will be going coco only for the future grows mostly cause I can’t get mother earth or any nice soil in my town. Definitely going to be using Jacks exclusively as well, I tried with FF dirty dozen… But Jacks is SO much easier.

@Graysin Thanks! Its good to have people tagged in

@Alaska420 the scrog works however its used if at all possible.

@DebbieM take your time!

4 Likes

@Low lets hope your mothers don’t get as bad as my ladies.

1 Like

@DrWoo cavalry is always a great thing to see as long as you are on their side… lol

1 Like

@ReelOfishalTrees @Indo_817 @Mark0427
glad you have you along for the ride!

@SilvaBack203 who doesn’t love to learn and read about people messing up and trying to fix it

5 Likes