First time grower, Amnesia Haze

Kill’n it! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Today I trimmed the final tent of Amnesia Haze!!! For my first grow I gotta say, I think it came together really well… First tent came in at 10.89oz(Jade 6.25oz, Emerald 4.64oz) second tent came in at 13.93oz(7oz Malachite, 6.93oz Huntress). Total 24.82oz! I wasn’t honestly expecting so much from my first go around! I didn’t use any QP bags this go round… Mostly cause I forgot as I was constantly filling the oz bags… As I have already posted on here about, my next grow is already on going with GDP and Chocolope. The larger grow(2 4x4 tents) has also already started but this time with Coco!! They are Maui wowie and Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, both from ILGM. I will be just using this journal for those grows instead of making others… So please interact? It helps me a bunch with talking through ideas.

Thanks to everyone!

5 Likes

I’ll be here! :v: I keep my “perpetual grow” journal in my first grow, too. I figure experiments that need extra attention can have their own threads but no special reason to make a new one every time I start a new grow. Especially because I never technically ever stopped to clean up between grows, it’s just ever-evolving chaos.

That’s :fire: straight rockstar numbers for grow #1 while you’re still learning the ropes and how to read the plants.

Only gets better from here. :100:

4 Likes

Like I keep telling u great job bronu killing it and those numbers were amazing for your 1st haul. Keep up the great work and been a great dude.

Happy growing

5 Likes

So, here is another update! I have gotten the GDPs into their new home and even got them into their new pots! They seem to be loving it! I will be donating one of them so I only keep 2 as I am only looking to have 2 plants in each of my 2x4s. I will be potting up the Chocolopes tomorrow as I need to get more soil…

7 Likes

Beautiful work sir :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Congrats man…great haul! Freaking killed it.

4 Likes

@MadamCalamity
Coming from you and your experience of pulling more than I can imagine out of your tents!! That’s high praise ma’am!!

@SilvaBack203
Thank you!! I am trying to keep the tents a bit cleaner this time, I wiped everything down with H2O2… Should keep it all nice and shiny!

4 Likes

Off to a strong start. Looking very forward to watching these flower out.

2 Likes

I hope so… I am going to wait till its almost completely full before I flip them to flower. Not going to make the same mistake with the AH grow!

1 Like

Update time. Got the last of the ladies into their 5gal homes! The last ones were Artemis and Magi (Chocolope). They joined Demeter and Echo(GDP) in their new fancy ass pots! Gotta say, i do love the way they look. Nothing else really is going on… Besides that I got the go ahead from the fiancée to get another tent!!! I am excited as hell to be able to expand the grow. I have a feeling she’s just wanting me to add additional strains to what she can smoke… But I am completely okay with that. What I am thinking about getting is another spider farmer 2x4(28"x55") sadly the light I want to get, the 350r, is sold out for the refurbished side. My second option would be the SP3000 from Mars Hydro, what are everyone’s thoughts on the matter?? Other options?

Here are Artemis and Magi

Echo and Demeter

4 Likes

I see them already getting tall sir

3 Likes

They’re looking nice :heart_eyes:. Their color is on point

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 they are 48 days old so far, I am so so hopeful for them to get absolutely HUGE.

@AfgVet coming from you! High praise in deed. I am hoping to get them going as good as yours are ma’am!

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

You’ve got an awesome start! Just don’t let them get out of control like I did this grow :rofl:

4 Likes

As long as they aren’t doing a double stretch… but if they do… I would count myself in good company if that were to happen.

1 Like

Lol, not a club I’m proud to be a member of :rofl:

3 Likes

Got an update on more things…

I started a few seeds last week as I am having an issue with wanting to have so many plants…

5 Maui wowie and 5 GSC Extreme… I am proud to say all of them have now shown their little faces! This is going to be interesting moving forward.

1 Like

My wife would be this way :100: percent if she smoked. As it stands she gets confused when I run out between grows to give her mother and friends. :rofl: we’re a Free-Spensary, too.