First time grower, Amnesia Haze

The best part about the ScrOG I’ve noticed so far?? Most of the “suckers” end up hitting the netting during the minimum stretch I’ve had on this grow. There was a few on Jade that never reached out, but everyone else had no issues making it. I’ll start watching videos on trimming in a few weeks to get ready for the harvest. Speaking of, thoughts on just cutting both plants in a way to use the ScrOG net to dry them? I’ve seen it only one but thought it was a brilliant way.
@AfgVet

4 Likes

I’d say at least 4. Looking good

2 Likes

Late to the party… I would def say 4-5 weeks. Keep doing what you’re doing sir everything looks great!

1 Like

I think you’re about right.

1 Like

I think it would be totally doable to use the net to dry

2 Likes

Over on @pr journal @Hellraiser mentioned that leaves that are easily removed could be possible indication of bud rot. I have had a few leaves that had previously turned yellow and died also pull off very easily. You can see a few of them on Emerald, the yellowed leaves kind of in the center of the plant. I haven’t been able to take a peek at them as they are sleeping, but I will take a nice long look tomorrow to check for additional signs of bud rot. If anyone could take a look at the picture and let me know what they think about said leaves it would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

One thing for fan leaves another thing for leaves in the bud. :metal:t2: Looking great.

1 Like

So, Impello is having a sale… Does anyone have experience or suggestions on usage of Lumina? I would love to get in on this sale if its worth it.

@Hellraiser @Low @AfgVet @MadamCalamity @kaptain3d @OGIncognito @dbrn32 @CoyoteCody

3 Likes

Haha :smile: you told me 2 do it. I’m asking right now also lol

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not familiar with lumina. Maybe some else can help yea better

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 I told you to do tribus. Lol!

1 Like

Doesn’t look worth it to me. Nitrogen and potassium? I’d rather go for another bottle of Tribus original or bloom.

Your are using jacks. You want an npk booster? Go 4-2-2

1 Like

Oh I was just looking at it cause they would send me a free bottle of tribus original… Lol.

2 Likes

I asked the big guy @Low soon you sent me. Had to make sure it was worth it for me. I’m still a soil guy

1 Like

Always happy to share my thoughts and ideas :call_me_hand:

Tribus original is all I use from them.

2 Likes

I bought it, never heard of Lumina but for $85, I got a liter of Lumina and a liter of Tribus which usually is $170 for just the Tribus, more than worth it even if you throw the Lumina away LOL.

Think of it more as a half price Tribus sale and you get a fee bottle of Lumina.

6 Likes

I scored some too, only real thing I could find on it was a video on their faceturd, Amino acids and bioavailable plant stimulant’s and Tribus steroid.

4 Likes

@ReelOfishalTrees here’s some more info on the deal sir

2 Likes

So, it’s strange… I’ve fed them constantly every 4 days for the last three months(roughly). However today I was checking them, and they were all dry as hell… Looks like they finally are getting more thirst as they get older. Last time I fed them it was Thursday morning.

Some pictures of the bud sites from last night

8 Likes