First time grower, Amnesia Haze

Alright… Got some fancy @ss pictures from my new microscope.

Thoughts?! These are from Emerald and Jade

3 Likes

Looking good! I love my microscope!! Makes checking trichs easy peasy

1 Like

Alright let’s get this update on the books!

I got the ladies on the same feeding schedule now! Fed all of them 715ppm at 6.5pH. Noticed that Emerald and Jade are looking more and more amazing!! I got a few pictures of them.

They didn’t seem to stretch as much as I was led to believe they would based off of how much sativa they apparently are. I did noticed something interesting, I believe they are now stacking!

Here are some pictures of Huntress and Malachite, they are coming along rather nicely I’d say.

Let me know what you all think!

7 Likes

They’re looking great!!!

2 Likes

I am out of likes. But thank you so much! I still can’t believe how much they didn’t stretch… I have a feeling because of that my overall yield will be much lower than it should be.

2 Likes

You’ll find that some strains are better with scrogs than others.

2 Likes

Looking great bro. Killing it. Even canopy = quality across the board.

Still out of likes… 3 more hours.

@AfgVet I think they are doing great in the ScrOG honestly, I just figured a strain with 80% sativa genetics would of filled the nets more??

The day I flipped to flower

This was yesterday

You both are a fountain of information that I will continue to draw upon as long as I can! @Low @AfgVet

6 Likes

Luck of the draw! I will say it’s bizarre, but there are sativas that act as indica and vice versa. However you did a great job keeping them under control.

2 Likes

I owe it all to the people who I have learned from!

2 Likes

Like Low said, just the cards you were dealt this time, but you’re doing great with them. They’ll reward you soon!

7 Likes

So I had an issue today I’ve never thought I would have. The breaker popped in the room the tents are in and there was no one to reset it as everyone was out of the house for a bit. I checked on the tents as soon as I got home and they looked fine, without power the fans kicked off as well as the lights. Humidity was around like 80% when I finally got the fans back on with the lights as well. I am hoping nothing negative happens because of those 3-4 hours they had in darkness during the time the lights should of been in their day light schedule.

Here they are when I got home.

The frost keeps getting more and more!!

5 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Ahhh man! That sucks about the breaker…they are looking good tho!

2 Likes

Killing it man

2 Likes

So, I find it very interesting(still) the differences that can be found within the same strain. Take for example Emerald and Jade, they are Amnesia Haze(at least I hope they are, it’s the only strain I germinated anyways) but between the two of them they look very very different. Emerald has more Indica leaning leaves where as Jade has Sativa leaning leaves.

So based on the last round of guesses I should have about 3-4 weeks to go. Is that what everyone is still estimating? Let me know your guesses!!
@CoyoteCody @pr @Hellraiser @Low @MadamCalamity @beardless @AfgVet @dbrn32 @SilvaBack203

Bud p0rn

9 Likes

Looking good! I’d say they are at least 4 weeks out.

5 Likes

Nice! Yes, my 2 sour diesels, lame as they were, looked totally different. My 2 recent mangos, identical, my current mango, totally different than the first 2. Surely not the best genetics out there. Looks like a good last leg for you!:+1::v::checkered_flag:

4 Likes

I agree, look like you have more than 2-3 weeks. Maybe 4 or 5

4 Likes

I’d say you’re halfway there… :nerd_face:

4 Likes