First time grower, Amnesia Haze

Question for everyone here… How do you all deal with potting up in soil? Do you just feed water till run off shows when they need nuets added back to the schedule? Obviously this only applies to the pleebs like me who use soil, lol.

2 Likes

I continue my feeding schedule normally. Feeding in a ring around old soil

1 Like

Alright got my second HLG350r in today, and got it installed into my tent! I am very excited at what they might help produce!

I have a question for the people with more knowledge than I do in this matter, aka @dbrn32 and the like. My dimmer dial on the 350r(both of them) are not working as they should. The first one the dials first 2 clicks are completely off, the next 4-5 are normal, but the remaining ones are 100%. The newest one, is worse… Everything after the 4th click is 100% power. I have called and left a message but I was wondering is there anything I can do to fix it?

2 Likes

Looking fantastic. Great choice i lighting.

Wonder what @dbrn32 will say also

2 Likes

I would love to find out everyone running one in a 2x4’… Get some stickers made… Lol

1 Like

Sounds like internal resistance is just higher than it needs to be. Unless hlg has reason for intentionally doing this, I suspect they will send you new dimmers.

3 Likes

My new 350R seemed that way when I first used it. When i installed my wattage meter I could see it was working. This is the wattage you should see per “click” on the potentiometer

2 Likes

They are sending me a new light as I don’t wanna mess with the warranty

2 Likes

Awesome!! Great customer service

1 Like

Alright, everyone… These ladies are definitely growing quicker once they were introduced to the ScrOG frame…
This was the ladies two days ago

And here is Emerald is today

This is Jade

6 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’m surprised at how quickly they are growing!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Looking nice. They’ll fill that screen in no time

4 Likes

I am hoping to be about half way full by next week… Then I’ll flip to flower to fill the other half.

3 Likes