First time grower, Amnesia Haze

Added the first feeding(??) of recharge to the littlest of ladies. The larger of them is still rather MOIST on the bottom… lol

@pr 350r purchased… going to be getting another 2x4 from gorilla for two more ladies that I found growing from the seeds. Figured I would match @Low with working in 2x4s and having them vented to each other then vented outside.

1 Like

Alright, she is all of 23 days old now… It’s rather insane to see how large she’s gotten so quickly(no idea how cause I don’t think I’m doing that great with her). Her extra side nodes are becoming actual leaves now… should I top her now??
@pr @Low @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @beardless @MrPeat

Edit

2 Likes

Out of likes but I think it would be a great time to top. :+1:

She looks good to me! Node spacing isn’t bad and the leaves look healthy. Good work.

2 Likes

If topping is part of your planning you are plenty good to do so.

1 Like

Awesome to hear!! Where do you suggest I top?? The very top? Or one below? Never topped a plant before…

I’m looking to top to hopefully allow the other one to catch up. She’s about a week behind from when she came out of the soil. I am willing to hear about other ideas as well.

How many colas do you want?
It gets really crowded with one topping and more than three branches below where it is topped.
I always remove the first node growth tips. They are usually undersized.
Are going to LST?
It is the perfect size to start a manifold.

4 Likes

So my plan is to get a ScrOG net built here in the next few weeks and have them under that for the entire time. They aren’t in their final pot just yet and I was reading you don’t want to start the lst beyond topping until they are in their forever home. I’ll definitely be removing the first nodes as well as nothing I’ve read made me believe they are worth keeping either.
If this hasn’t been your experience please let me know!
9 hours till I get likes back again… The wait is what will kill me… Lol

Looks well taken care of. Pretty work! Don’t under estimate yourself, that pic shows what’s up!

1 Like

I used the net to actually sgrog in one of my current grows. So far it has worked well. In the past I would use the net just for support. Yes I agree about poor production from the first node.
I was also going to ask about transplant timing. You are on top of that. Sounds like you have a solid plan.

1 Like

I have been learning as much as possible following your grow as well as watching what @Hellraiser @Low @CalamityJane @AfgVet @beardless @dbrn32 does with all of their grows. I wouldn’t be nearly this far without everyone’s help!
Still trying to figure out where I should top the little lady… should I just take the very top node? Or should I drop down one.

4 Likes

I would top here and remove the lower branches coming out. Would leave you with 4 nodes. But do your own research! :+1:

4 Likes

8 hours to go till I can like things again…

This is always appreciated @Low

2 Likes

I am with @Low . This is how I see it. Same Low’s. This will give eight main colas.

4 Likes

Keeping my fiancee up to date with everything about the plants took a turn today… Lol

5 Likes

Im surely not here to teach or advise remember. Everyone else you listed in those tags, for sure pay attention to what they are or are not doing. Wish I did have the right to be mentioned along side them !! Everything you’re doing seems rite on track to me. Nice job. Im pretty sure im the least experienced of all the peeps we are involved with here. Im working on it every day though, rite along with you!

3 Likes

You might not be here to teach or advise, but following your grows teaches me plenty based off of your interactions with everyone.

@Low here she is right at lights on, I’m thinking she’s either sleeping and the leaves are laying down cause if that… Or she’s thirsty… So many options as to what’s could be going on.

She was topped just after lights came on.

3 Likes

You should be fine. :wink: if it’s thirsty giver her a drink.

3 Likes

Good job.

They’ll look a little sleepy when lights first come on. They’ll also look droopy right before lights out.

3 Likes