First time grower, Amnesia Haze

What do you use now instead of solo cups?? @Hellraiser

I still use solo cups for seed starting, it’s just that I’ve been doing clone runs since then and planting clones straight into larger pots. I grow large clones so just skip the cup stage.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh, with that much of the root structure already going out of the cloner it doesn’t make much sense to go into a solo cup at all…

How will I know if she takes to the transplant well?? Just curious about what to look out for.
@Hellraiser @Low @dbrn32 @MrPeat etc…

I wouldn’t worry to much. Growth might slow a little bit. I haven’t experienced any problems during transplants.

1 Like

The leaves and what not should droop and then they bounce back. At least that is the transplant shock I had happen and not just for marijuana.

These plants are resilient.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any drooping yet, but I was at work during part of their light schedule. I am going to hope that they keep moving forward without any shock.
@Low lets hope that she just pushes through this will zero issue.

Shock is no big deal usually. Many transplant multiple times with zero issues. You should be fine long as you don’t damage the roots.

2 Likes

Typically just a little stall in rate you probably have been seeing new growth.

2 Likes

As long as the rootball didn’t fall apart during the transplant then they’ll be fine, even then they usually recover pretty quick.

1 Like

I didn’t notice any issues while transplanting. And she seems to still be growing new leaves at the same rate as before. So for right now let’s call it a victory. Now I’m going to do about two more weeks till I transplant the smaller of them to a larger pot and maybe longer. I think I read you mentioning letting them got for a week after the last transplant till you flip to flower to let them increase root growth? Is that correct??

1 Like

Yeah I would give plants at least a week after transplant before flipping to flower, let the roots grow out some and let the plant get comfortable in it’s new home.

1 Like

Finally got some recharge to help with the roots and biome and everything!!!

Some current pictures, I still need to name them…

And here is the older of the two

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m still waiting for any issues to pop up… But it seems like that overfeeding didn’t cause any.

@pr @Low
Ideas for when/how I should do some LST with the larger of the two?? Thinking I should top it here in the next week or so… It’s almost 3 weeks out of the soil on Sunday.

You can start by bending them over to the side. After you have 4-5 nodes and in final pot.

Also nutes need to be kept in dark/cool areas. I wouldn’t recommend having them in the tent. :+1:

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh, I will definitely move them out of the tent… They’ve been in there this entire time… Lol

2 Likes

They look happy to be here! Nice start.

1 Like