First time grower, 6 critical mass :)

I think you’re good for now.

1 Like

3rd day since they’ve popped up from the rockwool.
They are stretching but I can’t do much about it until my 3 HLG 300Ls come in to provide sufficient lighting as I’m using 2 1200w blurples right now as low as I can possibly have them without also narrowing their light up zone.
All of them have their first set of true leaves, some came in a bit slower and are not as stretched but I believe that just because they sprouted a bit later not because they’re getting more light.

Don’t see any kind of rooting sticking out of the net pots yet. Not really sure how long that’s supposed to or will take so I can stop top feeding.

Been able to keep the temps at a good 72-82F low/high, and the humidinity has been around 40-45 most of the time But with a low/high of 35-51rH.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about the style you using, but your plants looks good to me. So good luck to you on your grow. @Siksr

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

is this stuff that youve grown yourself?

No not this. Mine first grow, just 2 weeks old. I haven’t grown any in 26 years. @Siksr
I’m all rusty, so I’ve been studying like crazy. This is the best forum of ever seen.

3 Likes

Good luck with your grow man.
Yeah this forum is insanely informative and the community is great.
Im glad i decided to dive into the forums also instead of just looking at the seed bank lol.

3 Likes

Why does autocorrect always want to make you wrong?? Ain’t much about it right is it?? Then why do they call it autocorrect??:joy::joy: @Siksr

1 Like

Woke up this morning and checked on my plants, all of them are looking great! Except one :frowning:

She was perked up last night no problem, not sure what happened over night.
I do have oscillating fans in the tent blowing on them to promote strength.
She did get crushed by the hygrometer 3 days ago and I immediately moved where I put my hygrometer and just bent her back up and she was able to hold herself up no problem right after.

1 Like

She did get crushed by the hygrometer 3 days ago

Hey, that’s Drug Abuse !! :face_with_monocle::laughing: @Siksr lol

1 Like

Adding heat blocking tint to my grow rooms window, hopefully it will help keep temps below 80F in the tent during the hot daytimes when the sun shines through it heating up the room.
The tent has been hitting 84F during those hours.

1 Like

Don’t bring it out, some like It hot, but not Pot. Your plants should be ok. @Siksr

Def wont ever be leaving the tents lol, but i am going to put the window tint to try to keep it below 80 in the tent. Summer is barely starting in california and its about to get MUCH hotter outside.

1 Like

1/3 big boy HLG 300L r specs came in.
Have it set in the middle and raised the blurples about an inch.

1 Like

Here are the progresses of the babies.
1 has a yellowing on the tip of a leaf, any ideas whAt that could be?
Is it a light burn?

1 Like

Here is a better picture of the yellow tip

I had a yellow tip at about this stage just last week. It went away on its own.

They look healthy.

1 Like

Upgraded my little 635GPH to the eco plus 1300GPH air pump.
It’s actually quieter than the 635GPH :joy:
The amount of bubbles I’m getting is crazy, made me realise how much I actually needed this upgrade.

1 Like

I feel like the upgrading of things will never stop haha, if I can do better and my wallet allows me, it’s go time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Woke up this morning,
Had to toss the baby that got crushed by the hygrometer on day 2 after sprouting.
Others look great except now not just 1 but 3 plants have these little white tips. Are they too close to the light?
@dbrn32 @peachfuzz @Covertgrower @Bogleg