First time grower, 6 critical mass :)

If you want me to try and help, tag me over. We are currently on someone else’s thread, and I don’t want to jack it

1 Like

Just a photo update hope everyone had a good day.
The back middle plant is losing the lime and getting greener. Btw that’s the same place I damaged and also the same plant that went droopy on me for 2 weeks but when I did the big defoliation before light flip it perked up next day!
These plants always find a way to amaze me.
This weekend I’m going to swap the systems water as it’s been 10 day’s since last and add a bit of big bud by Advanced Nutrients.
It’s been 2 days since flip and I think I’m starting to see the beginning of the stretch as they’ve gotten taller overnight.
The wound on the plant I split healed up without me even doing anything! I was going to put some tape on it today.
Also I think I might see what seems to be the start of some pistils or calyx growing if I’m correct.

I’m not growing soil so I’m not really sure how fast the plants grow in it, but the plants look healthy to me. Are you foliar feeding them? Also are you indoors? I believe it’s not so good to wet the leaves like that when under the lights as it can cause lensing and burn the leaves.

@NeoGroR hey, did any problems come from that short light leak you had?
i must have not closed my tent completely last night before going to sleep and it went all day with lights off in tent but a couple inches of the zipper open so im pretty sure some light, not direct though, leaked into the tent.

Nope. Moving right along.

I’m flushed one of my plants today. It’s runoff was 2400. Got it down to 1000. Gonna flush more tomorrow.

I’m getting real anxious. My wife took a sample bud and loved it. She wants me to harvest tomorrow.

But, We’re going to wait for some amber trichomes to show up. Just 10-15% she likes the speedy high.

How are you coming along?

2 Likes

These are my plants as of the other day during water change. Looking good!
Going to do another defoliation in about 2 weeks after stretch and let them ride until harvest.

@NeoGroR

2 Likes

Plants growing vigorously, it’s been 10 days since flip.

3 Likes

You gone have a boat load of weed. Looking good. :+1:t2: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did you take any clones off those beauties?

1 Like

I took 1 to see if I could get it to root and it did. It’s sitting in some soil but not in the tent. My girlfriend takes care of that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SO, it’s been 2 weeks and a day or 2 since I flipped the lights to 12/12, still no pistils shooting out.
I got in the tent and turned the light off to make sure I didn’t have a light leak that’s keeping me in veg.
Apparently I had a tiny red light (which I had covered but still shined through) that blinks every couple minutes from my hygrometer sensor.
Has this little red light been keeping me in veg?

@Arrow @Arrow @peachfuzz @Hellraiser @NeoGroR @dbrn32 @HappyHydroGrower @p

4 Likes

Did your plants show any per flowers??..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I guess that depends on how bright it is.

1 Like

Before the flip? No.
I don’t think it’s showing pre flowers even now, not exactly sure what it looks like other than pistils so I’ve been waiting to see pistils

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s extremely bright, but when I was sitting in the tent pitch black, when it’d blink I could KINDA see for that blink of a second.

Your plants may not be sexually mature yet…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So it’s just a waiting game then, I could pretty much just keep the lights 12/12 and they’ll flower when they’re are sexually mature?
About how many weeks of veg average do plants tend to be mature enough to flower?
I vegged for 5 weeks.

2 Likes

I think you’ll be okay then.

2 Likes

Yeah, my plants are very sexually mature by the time I flip them into flowering, tons of preflowers, so as soon as I cut the light schedule, they go crazy. But I veg for 8-12 weeks. My plants usually show preflowers by week 5 or 6 of veg.

1 Like

Mine normally show sex around week 6…you will be good…remove or cover the offending light better…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like