First time grower 2nd plant what are these different spots? Why? And how or what to buy to help it? Also have ripped leaf :/

What’s your setup? Indoor/Outdoor? They have a support ticket to fill out. Helps get a better understanding of what your environment and grow set up is like. I’m not an expert but I’ll try to help.

1 Like

Until more info is available I’m going to guess bug damage. Outside grow?

1 Like

The ripped leaf looks just like normal wear and tear. The other spots- do you spay plants with lights on?

3 Likes

@Konflict I have an incomplete setup right now so I don’t expect perfection but I have 3 daylight bulbs for my light source until new light arrives and yes plant was outdoors till I ran across problems with pest and bad weather so I wanted to save it that’s why I have brought it inside.

Also have more stuff arriving just was a last minute thing with money situation.

I agree with Horn, A plant can have character traits that have delicate stems and leaves easy to damage. I don’t think your plant has disease, deficiency or insects at this stage. I would just continue normal care and see how she do!

1 Like

I have been told by my buddy who is an experienced grower that my plant has started to bud because of my newbie mistake of messing up light schedule and giving it too much dark time from not turning light back on at right time and I have since then acquired a timer for my lights running 18/6. Plant is a month old.

1 Like

Yeah usually

Water on leaves with light on acts as a magnifying glass and can burn leaves. Doesn’t appear to be flowering to me

1 Like

Yeah I was able to fix light cycle so I guess I’m going to just let it grow and see what happens

Yup. She’ll reveg just fine. And try to not mist them anymore (unless fixing a deficiency is needed quickly). At a month she is big enough to drink from her roots

1 Like