First time grow - Zkittlez Auto

This is open only to seeds bought from ILOVEGM Right

1 Like

Entries are limited to ILGM sourced seeds but all members are welcome to cast a vote.
Entries for Nov are closed but voting goes thru the end of the month.

This is my zkittlez auto from fast buds…7 weeks old on Friday… .shes been a pain in the ass compared to past grows but she’s coming on now…:wink::sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

My best grow yet was a Zkittles auto. Most likely will be my next purchase.

3 Likes

I have the zkittlez autos imo they r not that big of producers and they r super stretchy plants. Was good smoke but if not controlled super well they will stretch onya fast. Most all mine got super leggy and 6 to 6.5 feet tall. Only getting 2.5 to 4 zips per plant

1 Like

A little update: looking healthier (I think), but curious if she’s looking right. I also have yet to start nutrients, given the Ocean Forest, but that’s where I need help. I would assume I don’t just dive in with Fox Farm’s schedule for the week she’s on. Would it be a gradual build up?

2 Likes

How long have they been growing in that medium. Usually around week 4 for the FF mediums. I test the run off between week 3-4 to see what the PPMs of the nutrients are and adjust with a nutrient feeding. If you have the FF nutrients?? I would start at 1/2 strength :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m less then 2 weeks away from chopping my zkittlez auto…shes gonna be a beast and hopefully beat my 4oz of 1 auto!!

2 Likes

Well done!! Bigger than my last run of Skittlez :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks bro…she was a fussy little bitch to begin with…fussier than any autos iv grown but she has some big flowers on every cola…and even the larf looks decent…well happy with zkittles from fast buds…definitely will grow again in the future…got a stack of seeds to grow first though!!! :sunglasses::+1::rofl: Cheers Growmies and Merry Christmas!! :maple_leaf::christmas_tree::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Nice! The 4 I grew had super dense buds and some nice colas, I tortured the :poop: out of them with early training :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Gotta love it when they get those classic “pyramid” shaped buds.

2 Likes

When I’m lucky Brother! Still experimenting with training techniques on autos. Can’t help it when I pick up a 10 for 10 sale :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

As you can tell…i did no training at all with this lady…she shot up so quickly and I frazzled her leaves on week 4 as she grew so close to my light really quickly…luckily it didn’t effect her too much…will post crop and drying pics…as well as my total dry weight…fingers crossed its as big as it looks!!! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Great job controlling that and getting her to the finish line. I’ve had several foxtails :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That is a brilliant idea. I will absolutely be doing this on my next round. I assume that promotes pretty heavy root growth, which in turn produces pretty heavy weight plants.

2 Likes