First time grow with White Widow Auto. (More seeds incoming)

I’ve never used F.F. nutes so I don’t know whats in them when it comes to their stuff. 15 ml per gal sounds pretty potent but then again I don’t know F.F. nutes, an saying big bloom, seems more for when shes in flower. An what kind of dirt? most don’t need nutes at 2 weeks, more like 4 or 5. Plant looks good from what I can see.

2 Likes

So big bloom is like a micro mix, bare minimum stuff. Their “tiger bloom” is what is used for during flowering.
I’m using fox farm ocean forest. I gave them some cal mag cause I had some of them showing light spots i the tip of some leaves but it’s been corrected now.

@OGIncognito thanks I did and was in 250 range. But from other things that popped up I just needed some cal/mag from bush doctors.

WW#1

WW#2

White widow are 17 days. Started to train them today.
Already giving off a great smell. Watered them with great white mycorrhizae.

One of my white widows has a see through side and that’s the picture of the routes.

The other 3 jh, nyc, and ak are 11 days old and look just as great as the white widows did at their age.

4 Likes

maybe i can get a little advice from some of you folks here. i too as well am growing an ilgm WWA and am currently on day 55 and shes still in preflowering stage, has been for about two weeks. shes in a 3 gal container with a blend of FFOF and FFHF and perlite. have only been giving half doses of the ff trio every other water as she doesnt really seem to like much nutes. i really dont know if shes going to flower? oh and its under a KingLED 1500 (324 true watts) i have two 4" ac infinity fans going. night temps are 71-72 and daylight temps are 78-79f . Should i just keep her going? do you think that she will ever develop flowers at this late in the game? (9 weeks)

1 Like

Welcome welcome.

What light cycle is she on?

Try to attach some photos. A picture is worth a thousand words they say.

shes on a 18\6 as well as an ak47 and northern lights. both the ak and the wwa are ilgm and there in the same stage of flower, kinda stalled. planted at the same time. ill wait till lights on to upload a good pic but heres one the ak is front left ww is front right, then both NL are in the back

2 Likes

Here’s a couple more pics of the plants wwa front right after lights on this afternoon. Did a little bit of defoliation I think she had too much foliage taking a lot of energy.

2 Likes

Looks like she’s preflowering. She also looks heat stressed. Do you have fans to help recirculate air in there/what’s the temp in there near the canopy?

Heck. Let’s do this properly.

1 Like

Strain is white widow auto from ilgm

• Method: Soil

Soil brand and type fox farms OF and HF 50/50 and perlite

• Vessels: plastic nursery 3 gal

• PH of Water, 5.5-6.5

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable.
Don’t know this one

• Indoor or Outdoor. Indoor

• Light system
KingLED 1500 (324 true watt) and tmlapy 1500w cob LED for 6x4 sealed room

• Temps; Day, Night
78F day and 72F night
• Humidity; Day, Night
Between 45% and 52% Day and night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
2 4" ac infinity cloudline t4 with carbon filters for exhaust and custom air filter inlet in wall of room
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Dehumidifier
• Co2; Yes, No, NO

If growing Hydro some additional questions:
NOT HYDRO
-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Here’s a couple fresh pics closer to lights out. I feel like the defoliation brought her back to perky. I took quite a bit off of her at once. I know they say it’ll stunt auto’s, but she looks much happier. I think she wasn’t getting enough water with all that vegetation too. But heatstress?, my temp probe is in the canopy at all times and this weather it hasn’t gotten higher than 79F in that room during lights on. Also have a tower fan oscillating on them and two six inch hurricane clip fans to circulate the air

1 Like

I have viparspectra lights, too and love them so far. I have 2 in a 5/5 closet.

1 Like

How are you measuring PH? 5.5 is way too low. 6.5 is ideal.

1 Like

Measuring using general hydroponics dropper and vial was going off of where it said to be at on the bottle I measure every feed and RO water in between feeding

Grab a PH pen, Apera or BlueLabs - try to avoid a cheap one because you’ll sacrifice accuracy.

The droppers are, unfortunately, not particularly narrow in results and I found not as accurate once I started mixing in nutrients. It was fine when I was giving just water.

1 Like

i ordered an apera pen. i borrowed my neighbors really quick while i watered so i could test the runoff. runoff was 5.5 so i sprinkled some dolomite on the soil. I came in this morning and saw this on my northern lights. its not rust fungus so im guessing a cal/mag issue? the WWA seems to be doing great now( first pic)

1 Like

Yeah it looks like calcium. May need to up the dose.

Hello everyone. Couldn’t post much, life got busy to say the least for me. While life was busy, I lost two of my white widows but was able to grow two more in its place.

I actually just harvested my first two plants as well and I’m currently in the drying process. The ak47 and one of the white widows that made it are hanging up in the guest bathroom.

I still have 5 more in the tent. Which are a new white widow to replace one that didn’t make it. The nyc turbo diesel, og kush, ams supreme, Jack Herer and a Pineapple Express who is 3 weeks.

Here’s some random photos between veg flower and now dry for the two plants that were ready.

![image|375x500
(upload://omSMeXdQsobKBe88x1EYt6Getk8.jpeg)

If anyone has any questions about my process and results and troubles(there were a few lol) please let me know. This first run was a learning experiences for sure. My other plants that are still in the tent are already looking better than the ones I just harvested.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth? My second run of autos is already looking like it’s going to yield probably about 4x more than the first run. If I counted the bud from just the auto on my first grow, then honestly I will be ending up with more like 10-12x more. :rofl: the learning curve is steep.

1 Like

First off let me say congrats on first harvest. Newbie myself just finishing my first grow as well. Just wanted to second the Learning Curve is very steep, buds still drying hopefully will get just over 1 oz per plant. Have 3, so fingers crossed, over 3 oz, can’t wait for 2nd grow best of luck

3 Likes

@Kingkupa yes seriously. Just learning how to properly train them was a huge difference. First plants I was scared to break or snap them so didn’t stretch em out wide enough at first. But my new plants are trained quite well. All the little tips on when to water by feeling the weight of your pots, etc etc. I was lucky to not have ANY pests as well. My biggest problem was temp. Had to get creative to solve it. My light was producing an extra 6-7 degrees on full blast. Had to get a mini fan to blow directly on it to keep it cool. Works great now.

1 Like

I feel like that’s half the fun. I have string, duct tape and whatever else I could find to use to get temp, humidity and everything else right. Or the best that I could lol. Enjoy it, I am at least, best of luck

1 Like

Beautiful ladies and congratulations on the harvest. Life some times can be tricky but the ladies are tough