First time grow, weird look

So i planted a gorrila glue autoflower and it started looking like this. Should i worry?

I always worry. Even when they look healthy lol. Let me post a service ticket for you.

How about filling this out. Please be as detailed as possible. For example: if soil; WHAT soil? WHAT lights and distance and power. This will help greatly to help you.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Looks like you may have had some other type of seeds in that soil.

6 Likes
  • gorrila glue autoflower i got it from here.
  • organic soil & some miracle grow
  • 5 gallon Bucket holes drilled in bottom
  • N/a
  • N/a
  • Outdoor
  • been pretty hot lately certainly cooler Nights
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • No
  • N/a
  • N/a

I hope not. That’s my big bucket, im definitely still gonna watch it & care for it though.

Looks like a corn seedling. And you have other growths in there

5 Likes

How do you see that lol. I need my glasses.

1 Like

It’s not centered either. I’m pretty positive he would have dropped seed in middle, not off to side

Hey we’re glad to have you welcome to the community. Looks like a weed but not a MJ weed. Keep watching your seed my pop through any time.

Thanks for the feedback Ill keep an eye on it. But in the mean time check this out, i should do another one with all my packs that had 3 or 4 blunts in it

3 Likes

I put mine off to the side , so i can lst, still hung over the side by a bunch, lol

1 Like

Me too. Plant one side and pull LST to the other.

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM! I’m not trying to be funny, honest. But are you using humanure? I’m confused how corn would get in potting soil :thinking:

1 Like

@RandomlyRan @Tinman break the dominance of the main stem and train like a candelabra

2 Likes

No humanure. Idk could just be another weed (although i hope not)

1 Like

Makes for a happy Hanukkah. Lol

1 Like

Nah guys. Don’t sugar coat it. That’s something, but it sure as hell ain’t a marijuana seedling

3 Likes

Im still gonna wait untill maybe next Friday before i pull it i guess.

Please refrain from dropping f bombs