First time grow W/W And gold leaf

@yoshi unfortunately my wife does not and has never been a fan of smoking but we have been together for going on 27 years now and she lets me pretty much do my own thing if it keeps me out of her hair lol . But the other day I was tending my grow and she was just standing in the room behind me and so I asked her what I can do she said oh nothing I just love the smell of this stuff growing it smells so fresh and clean in here . I about fell over lol

5 Likes

Ahh, the sweet smell of love, ccngrats on 27 years!!

2 Likes

Maybe she got a few tokes while you was out shopping for new grow equiptment .

2 Likes

9 Likes

They are starting to get more colors showing up

5 Likes

Wow look at that oh woo if I can only see this in my tent , great job @Oldstoner you are definitely getting there my friend .

4 Likes

Looks like 3 days of dark now.

2 Likes

I would still give it more time but thatā€™s just meā€‹:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Didnā€™t see any amberā€¦
Led light is trickyā€¦:relaxed:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

About another week or so the trichs are just starting to cloud and hardly no Amber maybe even two weeks not sure . It takes as long as it takes and it will never be fast enough for me

4 Likes

This is the hard time to be patient. Looks so good but will only get better. Those extra two weeks till itā€™s all cloudy and as amber as you like are worth the wait.

5 Likes

Wait for itā€¦wait for itā€¦ wait for itā€¦:four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah I am not considering it now going to wait till about 50 % on amber on the first one and 75 or 80 % on the other 2 .

Well the free 5 pack of seed for bud of the month are on order . I chose to go with green crack as my next strain for the collection. Sure wish I had gotten a 5 x 5 then I would have had a enough room to scrog 4 instead of just 2

3 Likes

Lolā€¦you just have to win 4 more times!!!

Greedy Gut!! :sweat_smile:

No not on winning seeds

already got the beans for the next few grows and the green crack is bonus buds going ot wait for it to show up then start the process again

3 Likes

Is yours strain 1 sativa dom or 2 indica dom? Currently growing strain 2 Though starting to think they mislabled because seems to have some sativa traits kicking in? Mind you I lost track while they were sprouts may be my Blue berry?

2 Likes

Labels, labels, labelsā€¦

2 Likes

lol If you read my journal youā€™d know how they got mixed up and that I have 1 of one strain and 2 of the otherand no clue yet which is which but doesnā€™t matter since will be dead obvious once in flower and I have single plant marked :wink:

1 Like

I read it. Just having a hard time resisting impulses recently. Iā€™m beginning to think itā€™s effects from my switched plant.

I knowā€¦

Stop blaming the weed!!!..

3 Likes

@Donaldj I have no idea which strain they will be . Whatever the nice people send from ILGM will make me smile the green crack on here is the one on the way I was not even aware that there was different types. Iā€™m a pretty simple kind of guy just does it do what it is supposed to and Iā€™m good .

1 Like