First time grow W/W And gold leaf

lol If you read my journal you’d know how they got mixed up and that I have 1 of one strain and 2 of the otherand no clue yet which is which but doesn’t matter since will be dead obvious once in flower and I have single plant marked :wink:

1 Like

I read it. Just having a hard time resisting impulses recently. I’m beginning to think it’s effects from my switched plant.

I know…

Stop blaming the weed!!!..

3 Likes

@Donaldj I have no idea which strain they will be . Whatever the nice people send from ILGM will make me smile the green crack on here is the one on the way I was not even aware that there was different types. I’m a pretty simple kind of guy just does it do what it is supposed to and I’m good .

1 Like

@Donaldj I just went to numbers on my pots 1 ,2 , 3, 4, then when I start the grow journal I write down what pot is which strain and I can keep track of what was done to each individual plant

lol matters to me just for growth rates and size Sativa’s grow tall I am in tight space I got mine from a hydro shop just curious

1 Like

This was my first grow and I hadn’t smoked in years when I first started. So I feel like I had a great success by just not killing them and have picked up a couple things on here from you guys . I will omly grow for my own use so I figured 4 strains should be enough variety but just won the 5 free seeds from the BOM contest. This time I am going to try a scrog to control height with LST and grow 1 green crack and 1 either gold leaf or girl scout cookie. Would love to have room for 3 but not quite.

all ready to start when those finish off and get out of the tent

1 Like

I lost track when they were in coco pellets had just moved and couldn’t find tooth picks to mark had one strain in one side of and different in other side the misses moved them couple times on me Blue berry will be easy to notice once flowering starts I suspect rightnow have 2 green crack 1 Blue but indicas look the same in veg colours don’t come out until flower

3 Likes

yes sir going to work just fine

1 Like

I got one just like that and it was the same size as my tent 4x2

3 Likes

I see stuff every where that I can use to grow easy the little craft duster for microfiber is perfect for a fine even dusting of food grade DE. if you need to and the moving box with the brace already in place to hang a light from will be where I can try cloning one of the upcoming grow lol cheap ass

2 Likes

@Oldstoner if you want to pump up them colas try putting 4 of those CO2 bags in there to get a more heavier release of Co2 are you can buy a small cube of hot ice and put in a box with holes hanging right over your plants and fog it with that hot ice in small chunks to pump them up also Sir . I used a GroBro CO2 bucket with yeast and sugar in vegging and pre-flower but once buds get established I used Hot Ice in a box I rigged up to hang over canopy to fog them to prevent spikes in humidity , help get fat buds .

4 Likes

I will have to start dropping Co2 bombs in there a couple times a week . Just stick a milk jug with a pint or 2 of vinegar and when you tend the grow drop a tablespoon of baking soda in it

2 Likes

Yup will work perfect to bring up your ppm in co2 , do that twice a week and watch them buds swell up big time , cause the exhale bags is slow release constantly but the ppm don’t get up to the desire range I think . I wish I could measure Co2 in my grow tent to get a better understanding to more of us out on that but I’m still purchasing and buying accessories for my environment so when I upgrade to a bigger tent I’ll have those tools available to help give me a more better desire knowledge on my grows space .

You don’t have to replace the vinegar each time? How many uses can you get from one fill?

1 Like

Just keep going until the baking soda doesn’t fizz and bubble when you drop it in then rinse it out and put more vinegar in and start over . YouTube has several DIY Co2 generation methods that are creative .

6 Likes

Okay thanks for everything the help the conversation and andall the encouragement along the way this journal is coming to an end it was time . The girls were ready to be harvested

Hope to get close to 4 ounces dry and am starting a new journal for my next grow . Thanks again guys

8 Likes

Eagerly awaiting your next grow!

Great job, Brother…

1 Like

It’s a beautiful sight…:slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see the next one…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Oldstoner if you use a gate like that would leave the netting that size or would you cut out segments to make larger openings?

Definitely larger opening