First time grow w/GDP

We only feed teas and seem to do alright with it. I kinda like to make my own start to finish. Add alittle bit of this, more or less of that. The mix will slightly change durring veg. vs. flower but the overall mixture stays the same.

4 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face::drooling_face:

I concur wholeheartedly… can you say Field of Dreams?!

2 Likes

What is needed? I was just going to buy a stone

1 Like

Just an air pump and stone mine is a 15 dollar Amazon pump this is good for small batches 5 gallon if going bigger you need a pump

3 Likes

Yup and a bucket to bubble it in.

Ive actually bought plenty of the stuff. Its more the time to keep it sterile and preemptively mix batches. I used it half a grow and it was filthy every other week. Just was a step I didnt need. Content to shake the feck outta my couple gallons.

Plus i grow smallish plants. All 1 gall pots so far. No need for 5 gall bucket of nutes. Still worth it for anyone looking to establish a healthy soil life.

2 Likes

Stopped watering so frequently. I was doing every 2 days. Now it takes 5 to 6 days. Lights was at 20" scared to burn them but i decided to lower it to 16" inches.

1 Like

First time doing LST to the big one as well [Day 3]. Any advice will be welcome.

2 Likes

Don’t be afraid to bend that main all the way over.

2 Likes

Get yourself some strongish wire. I use electrical wiring. You can also use string to tie her down. I loop through my fabric pots sides when the plant grows outwards.

1 Like

About that. Im not actually scared to bend. Im scared to rip a leaf off when tying down…:persevere: because i cant seem to find a free spot where i can make the loop without harming the little leaves that are growing.

1 Like

How is she looking?

1 Like

I think they doing great. Little feeding and watering 2 times a week. 1 with nutes and 1 just ph water. Im surprised wife and i have gotten this far into them.