First time grow unsure when to harvest

Hello all, I’m a first time grower, I’m 8 weeks in flower, and I’m concerned because I’m really not 100% sure what I’m looking for when it comes to harvesting, and when I should flush. I use hydroponics I have pictures, any feedback Would be much appreciated

All pistils should be brown. This will be the first indication of close to harvest.
A jewelers loupe will assist in trichome color. You want to shoot for milky trichomes.
Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

There is a harvest guide on this site. By time, By Pistols, By Trichomes. If u download the bible- Bergman will email you a copy of the harvest guide.

trichomes

2 Likes

My tricomes are more like the second one half cloudy

Thank you for your response. Do you think it’s to early to flush?

1 Like

Each stage has a desirable trait. You can make an indica act more like a sativa if harvested early. Find what appeals to you and give it a try.

1 Like

I don’t do much flushing. I rarely experience nute burn. But I do stop feeding through the last 2 weeks, water only.

1 Like

Depends on what the overall plant looks like too.

2 Likes

The loose white hairs are what’s making me think I should wait but I’m confused because like I said the trichomes are pretty half an Half, I’m not sure if I should start to flush now or If I should wait.

As far as what? Like what other signs should I be looking for on the rest of the plant?

After the pistils start to recede the calyxes will swell significantly. I forgot to add that part.

4 Likes

Also thanks for the response as I mentioned this is my first and I have been nervous the whole way through so thanks for your patience

1 Like

That’s what all of us on here are for. We were all first time growers once. Ask away.

4 Likes

Guess what I found?

2 Likes

Thru the lights, it looks great man. How’s she looking now?

Just trimmed yesterday got them curing now, they smell wonderful!

3 Likes

Straight up space high all those milky trics :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes