- What strain T1 High CBD Hemp Seed
- Method: Detroit Nutrient Co Great Lakes Super Soil
- Vessels: Nursery Pots
- PH of Water is 6.5 and runoff is 6.1
- Have not checked PPM of runoff
- Light system Mars Hydro 600w LED in 2x2 Mars Hydro Tent
- Temps; 75 during day and 65 at night
- Humidity; 55%-60%
- Ventilation system; Yes 4 inch ac infinity
- No AC, Humidifier with ink bird control, no De-humidifier,
- Co2; no
I just need some help with both my plants. My large growing plant starting drooping and developed some faded spots on the older leaves very quick. I did lower the light a few inches when this occurred but the lower leaves where the ones that showed symptoms. These spots turned dry and crispy and just turned to dust. But all other growth seems to be doing fine. The smaller plant has been slow growing since the start. Its leaves have been turning yellow starting from the stem and dropping also.
I flushed the soil because I figured it was the hot soil. These plants are the same age planted at the same time but the little ones new growth is tiny and deformed, and does not even have any true leaves yet. I have just been watering with spring bottled water PHd to 6.5 with 1 ml of blue planet nutrients liquid seaweed when soil is dry. From the research I have done I gave them a epsom salt folier spray last night when the lights went out.
This is my first ever grow and I’m trying to take in and learn as much as I can. Thanks guys anything helps