• Have not checked PPM of runoff
  • Indoor
  • Light system Mars Hydro 600w LED in 2x2 Mars Hydro Tent
  • Temps; 75 during day and 65 at night
  • Humidity; 55%-60%
  • Ventilation system; Yes 4 inch ac infinity
  • No AC, Humidifier with ink bird control, no De-humidifier,
  • Co2; no

I just need some help with both my plants. My large growing plant starting drooping and developed some faded spots on the older leaves very quick. I did lower the light a few inches when this occurred but the lower leaves where the ones that showed symptoms. These spots turned dry and crispy and just turned to dust. But all other growth seems to be doing fine. The smaller plant has been slow growing since the start. Its leaves have been turning yellow starting from the stem and dropping also.
I flushed the soil because I figured it was the hot soil. These plants are the same age planted at the same time but the little ones new growth is tiny and deformed, and does not even have any true leaves yet. I have just been watering with spring bottled water PHd to 6.5 with 1 ml of blue planet nutrients liquid seaweed when soil is dry. From the research I have done I gave them a epsom salt folier spray last night when the lights went out.

This is my first ever grow and I’m trying to take in and learn as much as I can. Thanks guys anything helps

The smaller plant looks to be battling with the lower ph. The bigger plant looks to be dealing with a magnesium deficiency and/or the low ph. I would get a runoff ppm number so you know what the soil is looking like. I also wouldnt ever let the pots dry out. I wouldn’t keep them soaked but make sure it’s always damp. Holler at me whenever you get a runoff ppm number and we’ll go from there

Small plant says PPM of 630 and PH of 6.4
Large plant PPM of 1550 and PH of 6.3

Small plant says PPM of 630 and PH of 6.4
Large plant PPM of 1550 and PH of 6.3

Ppms look good enough where I would continue giving water only to the big plant and soon you should be adding in nutrients for the smaller one. Just pay attention to newer growth. The damaged leafs wont fix themselves.

1 Like

Shouldn’t need heating mat anymore

1 Like

Awesome Thank You… I’ll get the heat mat out of there will free up some cord space for me lol

1 Like