First Time Grow Need Opinions

I’ve been reading and a lot of people say milky white a little bit of amber try combs and it’s ready to harvest? My bud smells good. I don’t know anybody to ask about if it’s ready to harvest. Tonight it’s supposed to be cold. Maybe I can harvest tomorrow?

2 Likes

Out side? How cold? Closer up pics please. Last year left one out side until mid Nov just to see, how cold will they take. They went through more then a few hard frosts, covered every night to keep ice off. Stayed out so long buds stopped being green and turned brown, so the plant was done could not take any more. If you are in the North East I would pull them if you can move them.

1 Like

Sorry deleted what I wrote, new said it was going to feel like 30 overnight tonight. But it’s going to warm up in the week it’s gonna be 40 overnight again for the next week. It’s in a bucket so I can bring it in or out if I have to. But it looks like it’s ready to me I know the pictures don’t do it justice and it’s not the prettiest plant ever but it’s my first attempt and it smells awesome

4 Likes

Welcome to the community if you can get her indoor do today and if you need to known about if you girl is ready if you had a microscope and all you thricomes are milky “cloudy” the THC is in point and if you want some cough lock can be 70% milky 30% amber

3 Likes

We brought our outside girls inside at night when temps were dropping. Snowed the past weekend and tomorrow’s high will be 71F! I harvested them all.

3 Likes

Looks about done, can’t see trichomes, can you see them? When did they start to flower? Mine start flower mid Aug, harvest was Oct 25 same as last year to the day.
Photos seem to be pretty consistent. Great job for the first time out of the gate. How about a full plant pic?

2 Likes

Thanks! I brought her in. It’s chilly out there.
It’s a small plant buts it’s mine :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to respond last night because I was only allowed to respond so many times but I thank everybody so much you guys are great!

1 Like

She is cloudy with a little bit of amber

1 Like

My Charlie Brown weed tree, That top bud it’s 3 inches wide and pretty :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Charley looks pretty good and healthy. Happy harvest.

2 Likes

Thanks Skipper1 :heart:

1 Like

@SeaLily is ok we here to help welcome to the community

You plant is ready to harvest and dry congratulations

1 Like

IMG_20211103_221951

I’m a week or two away we can enjoy in this winter season

3 Likes

Wow, beautiful :heart_eyes: I wasn’t able to start growing mine until July 1. And it was not auto grow. Now that it’s legal in my state I am going to learn how to grow some nice buds. Your plant is beautiful.

1 Like

I started another plant, this one as you can see I’m trying to make more than one top. These leaves are different from that last Charlie Brown tree. This plants only a month old and it’s already producing leaves with 11 fingers on it. I never seen marijuana leaves with so many fingers. But then again I really haven’t seen very many marijuana plants before. Lol.
The second plant really stinks. It smells Skunky.

3 Likes

Snow then 70’s wow

Looking good!!
As far as leaves go - the more the merrier!! Those are you little energy factories feeding you plant.
It’ll be a sad day when they wither and drop, but they will, it’s the cycle of life!! LOL!
If I may ask, are you growing a bought or bag seed?
Inquiring minds want to know! (Am I dating myself there? LOL!)
Different genetics will produce different growth patterns as well as needs.
Do some research on LST - you’re ding it already, might as well get some tips on the subject!

You came to the right place to learn how to get what you want from your experience!!

Welcome to the Community!!

1 Like

Thanks!
I am growing old seeds. They came out of bags over the years. This is my second plant now. Got to learn lighting and humidity and everything. Right now I’m just treating it like one of my house plants because they seem to do well. It is under some lights and in a southern facing window and looks happy. I found some bat guano fertilizer and fox fertilizer. It likes it so far.

1 Like

"It’s a small plant buts it’s mine:…Love that quote…Thats what this is all about,make it your own and enjoy it!!

2 Likes