First time grow need a lot of help

Thanks
Yes i have been feeding them with tiger bloom and fish shit… Then I just started recharge 3 waterings ago and thats when i started to noticed the leaf change and then ive used just water the last two feedings. I wait until the top inch or so is dry then water again

1 Like

So I ended up going ahead and Flushing because the way the plants are looking. And I did a runoff test of the water. It came out with a different reading from each plant from 4.0 for one of the plants and the other one came out to 5.0 and the last one came out to 6.5 and I am watering them the same with every watering. Does anyone have any help or comments that will help me

1 Like

@1HappyPappy @Graysin @DrWatson420 @beachglass
Uploading: 20220102_200303.jpg…
Uploading: 20220102_200243.jpg…
Uploading: 20220102_200230.jpg…
Processing: 20220101_113922.jpg…
Uploading: 20220101_113913_HDR.jpg…

I’m no expert, but I was told that whatever your pH is before you feed, it should never be more than .5 either way in your runoff. For me, I usually water at 6.5, and it usually comes out around 6.0, 6.1.

1 Like

2 Likes

What was the ph of the water used to flush?
After running 3x the value of soil worth of water though it, it should be the ph of the water used…

Sometimes soil ph drops to low and flashing with whatever ph you want is one way of fixing it.
For example, my last griw I had a couple drop down to 4s. I would flush them with 6.5 ph water at about 100ppm of calmag added just to be able to hold a stable ph, after a few gallons run through I test the run off and if it’s still low. I dump that runoff water out and add another gallon or 2 and then test that. The ph should rise with each round of water. But it’s not very accurate to if you just collect all the run off together.

Flushing can require alot of water Sometimes. Literally up to 3x the volume of soil. That’s 15gal through a 5gal pot… if measurements are taken along the way, it doesn’t have to ge 3x V, just until the wanted ph or ppm is achieved…

The ones with the lower ph, are they the ones considering you?

Ph being way off can most definitely cause the leafs to look this way. Ph out can do all sorts if things…

3 Likes

I pH my water between 6.0 and 6.5 every time

1 Like

Yes the ones with the lower pH are the ones that are concerning me and seem to have the problems

1 Like

Flush with 6.5-6.8 water till they get up to at least 5.8 and then give them a good feeding with a good dose of recharge… the microbes in the recharge can feed the plant at a wider ph range so land them anywhere between 5.8 and 6.8 and the microbes will do the rest…
This is what it would do anyways…

3 Likes

This is good advice and exactly what I would do.

3 Likes

from the start and first pics it shows over-water crack bottom and open a top port for some flow to dry out the pots more evenly so u can water daily if u have enough perlite mixed in 50-50

and or heat stress or light stress

\the picture shown when they were looking good with fresh net on top that’s when it seems light more dry dirt if i were you do the flush then immediately after do a one gallon to 600-700 ppm flower nutrients a touch on each and pH 6.0 since soil will have pH run off a bit higher around 6.3 max is why i say 6.0
\ sometimes if too far into flower cant fix leaf but it will most defiantly fix those buds

experienced soil grower - woa always flower when Ur plant is in healthy lushly green fast growth condition but auto flower is more advanced in this case less time to fix the issue

just noticed led light . those led lights flat panels or newer one are hot runners might feel cooler to the hand but get a app for lux meter to manage how much light they be getting
peace

1 Like

Thanks alot i will try that!

1 Like

New pics

5 Likes

3 Likes

Girls look lovely :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks I’m trying to do everything I can to get the best results!

1 Like

What strain and what seed bank? I didn’t see it anywhere in the thread.

1 Like

Gorilla Glue ILMG!

2 Likes

They swelled a lot since your last update. Keep it up!

2 Likes