First time grow need a lot of help

Before and after defoliation and starting to lollipop any suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

So far looking fine to me. Are you doing a defol to allow more airflow, clear out light hoggers, or are they kicking into flower? (Or any combination of the above)

3 Likes

They are kicking into flower and trying to allow more airflow! @Graysin

3 Likes

Gotcha. I like to strip my girls of most of their fan leaves when they kick into full flower. Others like to lollipop. Others leave everything as is.

As long as you’re comfortable they are getting enough airflow to combat moisture build up, then you’re ready to rock. It’s up to you to pick your preferred defoliation poison for flowering. :v:

4 Likes

Looks good to me u have done a good job with defoliation and it looks like u topped ur plants and lst good work

1 Like

I didn’t top them at all I was too scared to stunt the growth of the plant. And the one to the far-right broke in half when I was bending it over for LST so I put super glue on it and it seems to be growing okay still. But I have not done any more on that plant just a little bit of defoliation. @Tezza2

Aha ok it looks like they have been topped good work

2 Likes

Keep an eye on your RH, too. 31% seems a tad low. But, check with the pros on here. Plants look great, so may not be an issue. My humidity is hard to control.

1 Like

Yes I have been trying to water the leaves here and there to keep the humidity up along with the water jugs in the tent but thanks or the tips I appreciate it

New pics 5weeks old…these girls are doing good!!

Looking :fire: man

1 Like

1 Like

New Pic!!

1 Like

7weeks old pic

2 Likes

1 Like

Week 9 new pic!

2 Likes

Coming along nicely!

1 Like

Not sure whats wrong with leaves can you tell me

1 Like

Might just be the plant using up the nutrients. Yellowing leaves towards end of harvest aren’t uncommon, though looks like you’re a few weeks away from that yet. I’m a newbie myself, but have met some great people in here that have helped me tremendously. @VirginiaGrowBoy @1HappyPappy @Bluntsmoke @ConcreteBudz

4 Likes

@DrWatson420 is correct. It is very common for plants fan leafs to fade towards the end.
I feed up to harvest to prevent them from dieing back up into the bud so trimming is easier.
I know lots of people stop nutes and flush, but I assure you there is just as many of us that don’t. We just don’t discuss it much for whatever reasons :man_shrugging:

But you case I don’t think is simply the leafs fading.
Don’t panic!
I don’t think anything is wrong, it just looks like it’s very hungry :yum: :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

Have you been feeding it yet? And do you know the PPM of your last run off? This can maybe give us an idea quickly…

1 Like