First Time Grow Looking for tips pls :)

Now that i’m getting close to flower it should be fine for me to turn my dehumidifier off? With it on its around 55% and when its off it stays around 50% and according to the chart if im reading it right it should be fine correct?

Aside from cal mag I gave two of my plants nutes for the first time 2ml of bloom grow and micro. They started reaching for the skies. What do you think ?

3 Likes

I could be wrong but are they starting to flower now?

6 Likes

Yep, they are in transition.

1 Like

I know for photos the flower time is 8 weeks. How long can I expect these girls to be in flower for?

1 Like

Roughly the same. They start a little earlier and on their own but the flowering time doesn’t really change that much.

1 Like

The time from preflower (you are at the middle of that stage) until fully mature buds varies widely from strain to strain and even plant to plant. It can be from extremely short period like 6 weeks to extremely long period like 14 weeks. Your plant will develop at it’s own pace and you can expect average 8-10 weeks from here.

2 Likes

That makes sense since they are 6 weeks in now. The girl scout cookie strain from what I’ve read in autos is around 84 days until chop. So this might be a 6 week period for flower in total.

I’ll be watering the one on the far left today with nutes 2ml of each and I think I’ll add in some great white as well.

3 Likes

Just finished giving them nutes last night. Is there anything else I should be doing for them like removing leaves ?

3 Likes

Looks like there are a few leaves that are blocking buds. Tuck them if you can instead of cutting a lot.

2 Likes

@HMGRWN is right. Usually don’t want to cut too much on an auto unless absolutely needed. They are also just starting flower. Wait a little while and see how much they stretch. My autos stretched a bunch. I didn’t need to remove leaves until week 7 of flower.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I’ll try and start tucking the big ones under the buds yo help them get some light.

2 Likes

Those Ladies are looking good. I always remove the bottom bud sites from the bottom branches b/c they get splashed w/nutes and just don’t get enough light. Those first tiny leaves can go now too. Sometimes there are tiny side nodes/branches that doesn’t grow, remove those too. For now try tucking, then in a month you’ll have to defoliate

3 Likes

I think I’ll start trimming in the next day or two. They are really starting to grow quickly. This will be week 3 of flower.

5 Likes

Looking really nice!

2 Likes

At the end of week 3 of flower. I’ll be doing a plain water this week. I’ve been watering about once every 10 days.

2 Likes

Just a heads up. I’m in 7 gallon fabric pots and they are bone dry in five days.
Plants look great keep up the good work.

2 Likes

I’m in 5 gallons and they barely take 1gal of water each. Currently its taking around 10 days per water so im hoping they will be looking for more soon with 4th week of flower.

2 Likes

I’m on week 9 with the girls after seed. Should I start to cut all the extra leaves off now instead of tucking ?

3 Likes