First Time Grow Looking for tips pls :)

I also added the cal mag last night for the watering I’m just not sure if it helped or not. When does flowering start ? Is it the second I start seeing the pistols or bud development ? Once I see it does that mean it starts week 1 of flower ?

I think most start the count when the pistils form a “button” in the very top. That is when there is a “cluster” or “mound” of pistils and is more white than green showing when looking straight down at it.
Understand the counting of weeks is only to be a rough estimate. Your plant will develop on it’s own schedule at it’s own pace no matter what anyone says.
I believe this image belongs to @SpinyNorman

This is good example of “early week 1”

4 Likes

Here’s mine currently. She is about 5 weeks old and I would say she is flowering day 1 as of now.

5 Likes

Are those autos you have there ? When you say week 5 you mean from seed or after they sprouted ?

1 Like

Yes White Widow auto. 5 weeks since they showed above ground so after sprout. Started counting when there was a green head. I believe yours are just a little behind these by about a week or so.

1 Like

Greetings, Im new to the forum so cant make a post yet. Anyways, I too am looking for tips.
This is my first grow and setup, any feedback would be great! started oct 5th from seed. seeds planted in 7 gallon pot and busted out in 2 days. bruce banner didnt bust and planted a new one. he is 1 week behind.

Soil: Fox farm happy frog and ocean forest. 7 Gallon pots. 2 bags of frog and 1 ocean.
ILGM (Heavy hitters) 2 gorilla glue / 1 bruce banner / 2 girlscoutcookiesextreme
Blue lab ph meter nutrients at 6.3 Foiler spray at 5.8
Nutrients: FOOP! i think is amazing for my 100 percent organic grow
foiler spray: Eco Organics My Weed Minerals Ionic Trace Micro Nutrients
Lights: MArshyrdro 650 watt [NEW MARS HYDRO FC-E6500 680W COMMERCIAL LED GROW LIGHT FOR INDOOR PLANTS
Tent: 4x4 Marshydro
Vent: 6 inch marshydro
Fans: Running 2 small hurricanes on bottom of tent facing away from plants,
water: whole pot watered every 24hours at 6pm / 2 gallons have been watering all 5 (7 gallon pots) not too much comes out bottom!
light cycle: 20 on 4 off at midnite to 4am.

Notes: i had a tiny rust spot action on a gorrilla glue a few weeks back, no more issues. Just started to use monatomic gold for an totally extra terrestrial grow. Monatomic White Powder Gold 1 Ounce Best Alchemical Ormus found on amazon (great for body too!) Seems like the plants are growing a inch or 2 every day! Processing: PXL_20211029_224002380.jpg…

Yet you have posts all over the forum.
Unless there is a glitch and two accounts have the same exact tag, in which case I apologize profusely, we have all seen your bestest ever better than anyone ever has or ever will grow weed and foop is the greatest thing since air and we should all be grateful for your presence.
Did I miss anything?

1 Like

That’s so funny, ya this was a glitch. It was the first post I have ever tried and it didn’t send because you have to troll people before you are a member… Then after I trolled enought it said congratulations you can post now! So this hightech forum saved my original post for that specific subject. I guess I just came back to my original thread and it was all there like what the heck is this guy on and his sweet poopie plants

By the way, foop smells amazing , I sleep with my plants

After I topped them last night here they are after 24 hours. What do you think ?

4 Likes

Take a look at this for your leaves turning colors

4 Likes

But they look pretty good so far? How old are they? Have you looked into LST?

1 Like

These are mine at 4weeks and 3days after defoliation and start lollipoping…

This is the next morning

4 Likes

They will be 6 weeks old from seed on Thursday. I want to lst badly but the stems seem very strong and I worry about breaking them. I moved my light up in hopes to make them stretch more.

1 Like

Try bending them a few hrs after you water, they will be a lot softer and more pliable to bending without breaking.

3 Likes

They will probably be due to water into another 4 or 5 days and Ill try that.

What type of light are you using and what is the height that you are putting it above your canopy?

1 Like

I’m using a mars hydro fc3000. I have it running at 50% brightness currently. Height wise I’d say it’s around 30 inches above my flowers. They look to be reaching more now should I turn the light up to 75% soon ?

4 Likes

I would let them get a couple more inches stretch and maybe even wait until they start flowering real good before turning up. They appear to be doing pretty good as is.

3 Likes

I have been using the manufacturers recommendations. Each light has a different LED lay out for the light spectrum, which effects how the plant grows.

1 Like