First Time Grow Looking for tips pls :)

Maybe 2 plus weeks? Do not pay attention…lol. An auto fillin. Straight into peat pod as seed. Soon as showed its head to final pot. Presoaked fabric pot and just let her go. Mist a bit…almost zero water so far. 1k qboard 24 inches up maybe. Gg clone next to her becoming a mother. Auto are super tough. 1 good solid water and let her go find it as she needs it is what i do. Calmag is in all my waterings in some amount.

2 Likes

Everything is looking great.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Temps were a little low today around 65 degrees. It’s been exactly 14 days since they sprouted. The little one looks like a goner. When you guys use heaters do you keep them in the tent or outside the tent to help heat them up ?

They are healthy. They just been setting roots since it’s big pots. Soon they will explode 4 u

1 Like

Even the one in the front? It just seems very withered and not healthy.

Yes give them some time. They will surprise u. Just continue doing what u doing with the water and soon they will be bigger

Would you suggest the 4oz per day as I just started doing or should I give them another day or two before another water?

Give them some time feed in a circle

1 Like

Hi everyone here they are at day 16. I’m still holding off on watering them.

Looking great. I would give her a lil water the top of your soil looks super dry

1 Like

Day 19 and I just watered the tiny one upfront. The soil on the back two is still a bit wet and I was thinking about holding off on the water for the next few days.

3 Likes

Starting to look real nice. Soon they will not need the prop anymore.

2 Likes

Caught myself back up and looks like you are doing the right things. The one with the droopy leaves looks like it got stunted. Autos can be stunted by overwatering and unfortunately I think that happened there. The other two look like they are growing just slowly. It might be time to give 8oz of water so the soil gets wet all the way down and the roots go down looking for it. Try doing it by pot weight also. I found that to be very effective. Is your fan making the plants twitch? That is what helps to create strong stems.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Yes the fan is making them twitch :slight_smile: the stems have visibly looked stronger as the week progresses. I’m going to be watering all 3 today.

I’m on day 23 now and They seem to be getting taller.

5 Likes

Looks great @nopuffgabe !
can you take the twist tie supports off yet? If the fan is making the plants twitch and move, make sure they aren’t rubbing the stems on the ties and damaging them.
I had forgotten about a twist tie on one of my Plants and it grew around it :grimacing: sucked getting it apart. Just hoping to save you the same headache

1 Like

I just took the twist ties off today. Thank you for the tip I didn’t even think of that. My lights are still dimmer at 50% should I turn the dimmer off or still keep it on as they are day 24 in.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. I’m on day 27 almost 4 weeks in! When should I start low stress training the girls? Here is a picture from this morning.

1 Like

You could start now

2 Likes

What kind of LST were you thinking?

1 Like