First time grow journal

What’s up bro yu think she ready yet

3 Likes

Looks pretty bloody good to me!! ‘Juicy!!!’ I hope u enjoy! Can only hope I can eventually grow buds like that!!

2 Likes

Looks great can u get a closer pic of the trics?

If not she’s looking mighty close what do y’all think :thinking: @BobbyDigital @Budz420 @Covertgrower @repins12

1 Like

Nice! As @Dagao22 suggested, you need better pics - close ups. Loupe, microscope to really get in there. I would think you are getting close - maybe 2-3 weeks? Can’t be certain, but would have expected thicker sugar coat and more dying leaves - the hairs are a dark brown - but that could just be a trait of the strain. :+1: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Depends on what the overall condition of the plant is. Can’t always go by the top cola alone.
In my experience, the top cola can visually look almost done, but still adding thc because the trichomes are are cloudy, or mostly clear.

3 Likes

Thanks, and I wish the best for you

1 Like

@Traw so if u can get us I mean so really close up pics of a few buds from different parts of the plant we could get a better idea as to when u should harvest man I think u still got a couple weeks maybe but close up pics would be way more helpful bro so we can see right close to the trics need to see how clear they are if any :wink:

1 Like

Looking pretty good there bro! Much better than before

After fighting caterpillars finally got her thru to harvest. Strong and smelly bud that puts my ass to sleep!! Matured too long so now it’s couchlock bud. Great smell and sweet flavor from a cross I call Kandy Korn

2 Likes

Very nice!!
Nice drone too… been eying one of those for awhile too… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. My drone is covered in dust. I need to go fly it.

1 Like

Nice buds enjoy

1 Like

Wow really nice outcome brother I tip my hat to u :wink:

1 Like

@Dagao22 @Deepsix @Covertgrower
Thanks a lot. First outdoor grow and it was a fight with caterpillars that destroyed two plants and stunted this one. I was lucky to bring it back and tried to let it go to full term but ended up getting 60% amber tricomes and 40% cloudy. This bud puts you to sleep!!! Great high and sweet flavor but damn you don’t wanna move. Lol

3 Likes

Better you than me! Lol

3 Likes

Glad you where able to salvage some. Enjoy

2 Likes

Doing a whole new indoor run using professional seeds:

1 Like

Omg brother they look amazing awesome grow for sure :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Much appreciated.

1 Like