First time grow, Is this Early?

I am growing outdoor in Northern California. I got my seeds from ILGM. WW(fem) They sprouted April 1st. I was not expecting to see flowers for another month or so but now…
Do these look like they are supposed to? If not then why the early development?

2 Likes

You can relax, looks like its doing just fine.

I appreciate your response. That is a flower right? We still have 14 hours of light here, I did not expect this. Now I am trying to make sure I know what stage this is so I can optimize feeding.

2 Likes

Yes, it looks like a flower in the early stages so with any luck you should be ready to cut her down in 9 weeks or so.

i am looking up early flowering on a few growers comments. it seems to be a theme this month. mine started after 30 days with 18/6

Two of my five started flowering this week, other three are really close. Growers around the country are starting to see fall flowers. The race is on for those in northern states to finish flowering before first big freeze.

1 Like

High,
I am a Michigan grower too and I have nothing yet.
Hope they start soon
Ger

2 Likes

I’ve been following your “problem” with too big of plants. Very impressive. Wish I had that much space to grow in.

2 Likes

High,
Thanks for following…Well they ain’t slowing down and I keep trying but I think it might be too close to flower stage to do anything else. So to the sky they go. Gonna add some fence to the top and see if I can “hide” them again. Not sure if I like that idea (esthetics) but it’s the only one left that I can think of.
I will continue to post updated pics.
Ger

Wow. Nice job.

Is that auto flower? That seems very odd.

NO! PHOTOS! they are growing like autos

today

They are busy!

1 Like

They have changed in the last two weeks.