First Time Grow Indoor Cheese Auto

We love Bongs. It’s just about all we smoke. Sometimes the bowl if we are on the go, rarely a blunt.

1 Like

Mrs crabs won’t hang with bongs, she gets blasted , but me on the other hand let her ripp

2 Likes

Predator mite :wink:

2 Likes

Biological control. They add them as beneficial microorganisms as opposed to pesticides and whatnot.

1 Like

The food grade D.E. is good for you too. Try taking it for a week and it helps de tox your system. I take it for a week about every other month. Made me feel a little better the very first time I took it. I have a monster bag here as well. I originally got to for flea control. We had one year where they were out of control every where. Due to getting rain for the first time in years. Good stuff

2 Likes

Shew F’ IN weeeeeeee… Not done…PS don’t spill any Trifecta. FML that stuff is nose pounding.

She’s gotten so big,I’m glad you decided to transplant her and she hasent missed a beat., doing excellent, I hate mites also, Dam bugs, kill em all

1 Like

Alright. No updates on whether or not the mites are alive today. She’s in her dark period so it’s tough to get a solid look of the medium. However I just got done watering and dousing in safe soap and a heafty layer of DE before watering. I’m going to wait a bit, let the lights kick on, then lay down another safe soap bath and then layer of DE on top. They shall not infringe on my land!

Trifecta is being held as a last resort.

4 Likes

Good luck! Best to aplly the DE last as when you water you wash it out etc. Alsp make sure to cover every bit of the soil so none is uncovered. She’s looking fab:) :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Exactly why I’m waiting for the light to kick on so I can re apply and re layer lol. I thought about it as soon as I watered. I wasn’t sure how which would be more beneficial. Now I know :sunglasses: thanks for checking in!

1 Like

Day 31. 3 days since first sighting of mites. Current status. KIA…applied another douse of safe soap…another sprinkle of DE. Other than that I’ve raised the lighting. Right now it’s at the max height I can have using pullies which is 22 inches from the top of the plant. The plant itself is now 22 inches. More horizontal tugging :sunglasses::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Have you adjusted the cables that came with your light all ready?if not, you can get another 6" or so out of them. I would think you could get away with 20 inches too. I can get away with more if I feed less.

1 Like

I think I can get a few more inches out of either the hangers or just removing them completely. Only reason I wish I had at least a 7 or 8 ft tall tent. Lmao

Have my fingers crossed that your bugs are now destroyed :rage: How dare they intrude into your garden!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

They picked the wrong new guy to invade :joy: I never get the chance to check in the morning due to the work rush but I reapplied the safe soap and most the DE is still in place from last night so we should be pretty good. Thanks for checking in!

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmm…

Day 32 from sprout.

Looking beautiful, luscious and currently mite free. :heart_eyes: starting to give off a little wiff too…boy I can’t wait for her to show me her goodies. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lookn good!
Keep standing guard. All is quiet for now

2 Likes

The DE is still in tact but slightly cracked on top which is where the water goes in between when it settles. I resprayed the entire top with the soap again and the pot so beleive me when I tell you I’ll be checking on them little buggers!

Get em all!

1 Like

You may want to keep a little D.E. dust on top. it works by getting into the bugs joints and dehydrating them. Glad to see they are not getting the best of you. Your plant looks better every time I see her :grin:

1 Like