First Time Grow Indoor Cheese Auto

It is a cool picture. I thought maybe you had got the 4x8 tent I want. I really need to quit buying stuff. :roll_eyes: I only have plans to grow 2 to 3 plants at a time. Depending on the strain. I am finding only one fits in the tent comfortably once they are in full bloom. Makes me wonder what will happen if i try a photo plant. I have plenty of lights but need more roof space. Damn short ceiling LOL It will not be long before your tent is filled there :grin:

2 Likes

I know :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: I want another tent and more lighting so bad. I’ve already been concerned with spacing which is why I’ve been doing some horizontal pulling. I’m sure this tent will be fine for just one auto at a time but other than that I’d love to just use this one just for vegging. Once I get some finances in order I will move up to a 4x4 or 5x5 and start obtaining more lighting. I want to be able to grow enough to cover what me and the wifey smoke monthly which is about 4 to 5 ounces.

1 Like

Nice looking plant man!
I thought the same thing about that pic. It looked like you could walk around in there.

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it :sweat_smile: I’m really hoping she continues to grow happily. But yeah It’s just an illusion. I wish, not yet. Maybe in the near future.

1 Like

If you could get the 5x5. I would definitely go with that. I am only going to be able to do one auto at a time in my 4x4 and 3x3 for the most part. If I had the room for the 5x5. I could get away with 2 or 3 Blue Dream. If you are using LED lights. I would go for the 80" tent. I have that and still could use another foot. If you have not looked at the 8x4, you may want to check it out. it is a little more but you would have room to grow 3 nice sized plants. Once the magnum moves into the 4x4 tent. I will tag you if I don’t stay in my thread I have now. I am planning on having that one fill the 4x4. Or that is my hopes. It is an auto as well :grin:

1 Like

Grrr… Time to put my Kevlar on tomorrow. I’m going to war. She looks beautiful…minus the little critters trying to invade my territory. Stand by you Bastards. I’m coming for you. Doused em with soap water for now.

2 Likes

Get them little suckers, have a goodnight my friend.

3 Likes

You too buddy,

Happy growing. :innocent:

They look like this?
Labidostomatida
I had seen a few of these in my soil when I first started. I did some research, and it turns out there are lots of critters that are good for your soil and your plants. It might be worth looking into before you overreact. They might be nothing to worry about. That said, if they are something to worry about, time is critical. Just something to consider.

3 Likes

Nice pic, @elheffe702

2 Likes

Nice pic, Google! Lol

I did have some soil mites though. Looked just like those. I didn’t do a thing. I still see them, rarely. They don’t do any harm. I’ve read they’ll actually attack some others that are harmful.

4 Likes

I have read that they can really quickly take over the plant if not tend to properly. My biggest concern is preventing this.

If they get bad enough to the point were they start crawling up the plant etc etc then they can take over the buds and ultimately ruin the crop.

2 Likes

If they’re spider mites or something else similar, yes! I just think it’s best to make sure what you’re up against before going in full force. Do some recon, build a plan, then strike.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve done. IMO they definitely appear to be spider mites. Mine are barely noticeable to the naked eye. They are more white and blend almost translucent like this picture. The last pictures are my actual bugs in my plant. I already have Safe soad, trifecta, and diotamascus waiting on my front porch to treat them all with. Once I get my lazy ass up from bed. :joy::sunglasses:

Google.

what-are-spider-mites-on-marijuana-plantsTwo-Spotted-Spider-Mite-Cannabis8270EEFA-92A1-4CEB-821B-E0C98D729C27

Mine

2 Likes

I refuse to bow down and allow them to waste my last 30 days lol

DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade 10 Lb https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00025H2PY?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Trifecta Crop Control - Multi-Purpose Pesticide, Fungicide, Miticide, Non-toxic, Biodegradable, Naturally Eliminates Mites, Mold and Mildew, 4 Oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0742MW5G6?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Safer Brand 5110-6 Insect Killing Soap, 32 oz. Amazon.com

1 Like

Blow the bastards up then! Lol

2 Likes

O I’m going FMJ on these suckers. The Kevlar is going on :joy:

3 Likes

What are you waiting on? Go! Go! Go!

2 Likes

Got stuck on the toilet with the morning bowl :joy:

4 Likes

Get the suckers, love that bong

1 Like