First Time Grow Indoor Cheese Auto

No worries buddy, she should be fine, do you have a ppm meter ?

1 Like

Indeed I do but I’ve not been utilizing it :no_mouth:

1 Like

I see you have a bit of nute burn, maybe if there is a chance to getting a reading, I have one and use it ever now and then when I have nute burn. No biggie it should clear up

1 Like

Well here’s the thing. I thought in the beginning after the transplant I would have nute burn. Why? Because the living soil I used was for a 5 Ib pot and only used it in a 1Ib container, then transplanted and also added more on the bottom of the 3 Gal pot. So in theory I thought this would cause nute burn. Scrolling back it appeared as nute burn but to me it looks like most the tips that appeared nute burn actually turned brown. With that being said I chalked it up to the progression of the potassium deficency because I read early signs of Potassium deficiency often get mistaken as nute burn.

3 Likes

:+1:t3: kool , nute burn very seldom Happens with organic gardening. Look like you got that covered my friend, things should be looking better in a few days. :v:t3:

1 Like

I hope so cause I fought the mites and won :joy: now if I lose to the plant I’m doing something wrong lol

1 Like

I’d agree. She looks burned, but also deficient and that’s usually a deficiency in most cases. I’d get some runoff numbers so we can see what’s going on in the soil. :v:

2 Likes

Will do. I’ll have to just hope she rebounds for now until Sunday/ Monday. Then I’ll have to get down and dirty and hope it’s not to far gone. Hopefully the coconut water will do it some justice while I’m away. Thanks for checking in buddy. You get to smoke your recent harvest yet?

1 Like

I’m high AF off it right meow

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssss! :joy: that’s awesome. We’ve been smoking blunts on our road trip…I’m ready for the bowl already :fire:

1 Like

4 Likes

d2774531f5fce8026d752383c48fa281--stoner-parks

4 Likes

Oh my god, you guys are helping my insomnia, so much. I’m wearing myself out laughing :joy:

I do the Towlie voice to Mrs. ElHeffe all the time…“do you wanna get hiiiiiiiigh?”

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: I’m all out of likes atm but I literally do the same to my wife. “Don’t forget your towel” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well unfortunately I’m not home but she doesn’t look happy. Guess I have some work to do when I get home. Definitely a continuation of the Potassium deficiency. We’ll get it straight Sunday/ Monday :smirk:

IMG9522621IMG9522611IMG9522631

marijuana-memory-forget-bs-weedmemes

5 Likes

I am just going to ask. What is the ppm of your water only. I fought some thing very similar to this in my first grow. I have real hard water. I switched to Ro and every thing has been great since. Mine is 535 here. I am testing a 50/50 tap & RO now since @Myfriendis410 uses that with no issues. just thought I would toss that out there too. I kept thinking my issue was with ph or a cal mag deficiency.

6 Likes

Haven’t had the opportunity to check, but I will. Thanks for checking in buddy.

4 Likes

It nearly drove me insane trying to fix it with every thing but the water

3 Likes

Good advice! I had similar issues with my first grow, too.

3 Likes

You do have a deficiency. When did you check the calibration on your PH meter last? Do a slurry test and runoff? This sure looks like a lockout due to something going on.

4 Likes