It would make a nice avatar.

2 Likes

Good point I like it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking good homie :v:

1 Like

Thanks for checking in! So far so good. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

She’s looking great :+1: :clap: you too :face_with_raised_eyebrow: didn’t recognized you :rofl:

1 Like

Lol slight wardrobe change :joy: gotta show off my plants lady bits :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Shew wee. Lil cheese must be big cheese now cause she was just bone dry for the first time on top. No bueno! Gave her some extra water this evening. I just switched up my watering the other day to finally only watering at night. Apparently she drank it all!

4 Likes

Hey @FNG101v2, I suggest if you can. to avoid watering before lights out. Plants dont need to go to sleep in a wet bed. Plants absorb oxygen through the roots at night and by watering you are limiting the amount of oxygen available to the plant during its rest phase. If you can water your plants at lights on this will help the plant maintain turgor during the day (internal water pressure) and give the plant a chance to use that water before lights out which will increase the oxygen available through the lights out phase.

2 Likes

My plants sleep from 11am-4pm every day :innocent: they just woke up

sorry champ I misread your post, very early here.

1 Like

You are A-okay my friend. Thanks for checking in :innocent:

If there’s any bend left in her I’d do it now. Looking good either way! :v:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing, she definitely has some left. Whatcha thinking just more horizontal on the tall ones?

1 Like

Exactly. If you can, tie some of the branches that are on top of each other blocking light. Let me copy your photo and draw on it real quick. BRB

Sorry about the double arrows. I did red first and couldn’t see it real well lol

5 Likes

I’ll get on it, thanks for checking in bud!

1 Like

Good call!

2 Likes

There you go! :+1:

1 Like

I always appreciate the advice

1 Like

Just keep the bigger fan leaves tucked that are blocking light to the lower buds and watch her stack up :v:

2 Likes